LIVE: Summer Style & Men’s Swimwear with Blueprint 5
Friday, June 23, 2017
Blueprint 5 in East Greenwich, says men should update their wardrobe with modern pieces and bright colors.
When it comes to cookouts and summer parties, Fortier says it’s important to have some fun with your wardrobe and be whimsical.
Some of Fortier’s favorites include white, gray and light blue jeans and a light weight blue blazer that dresses up any outfit.
If you like wearing polos, Fortier says to update the polo by choosing a patterned shirt. He says a cut-a-way collar also gives a modern feel as well.
For swimwear, Fortier says men should feel great in their bathing suits and stop wearing the board shorts. He says it’s time to go a little shorter.
“Wearing something shorter gives you more proportion,” Fortier says. He explains wearing a shorter short can give men the appearance of looking taller.
A lot of thought and care went into the men’s swim wear that Blueprint 5 carries. They picked the fabric and the length for some of the shorts that were designed by a company in Italy.
- LIVE: RI Jazz Musician Kim Trusty Tells a Story of Resilience
- LIVE: Singer Frenchie Davis on Her RI Pride Performance
- LIVE: Drag Queen Jacqueline Dimera Talks All Things Drag, Politics, and Pride
- LIVE: Celebrating Father’s Day in Newport
- LIVE: Shopping For Swimwear With Personal Stylist Jill Marinelli
- LIVE: Home Design For “Aging in Place” With Robin Garceau
- LIVE: Critters, Clinics and Events with Providence Animal Rescue League
- LIVE: New Chowder, New Competition at The Great Chowder Cook-Off
- LIVE: Inside Look at New, Renovated & Historic Apartments on Downtown Providence Living Tour
- LIVE: Members of “Take It To The Bridge” with Culp Perform & Talk Health
- LIVE: Access and Education Mission for Natural Sunscreen Founder
- LIVE: Rhode Island Designer Andrea Valentini Launching New Fabric
- LIVE: First Make Music Rhode Island Festival Set for June 21
- Preview Tuesday’s GoLocal LIVE: Musicians Take Over in the First Hour, Including Johnny Gates
- LIVE: RI Community Spay/Neuter Clinic Approaching 50,000 Surgeries
- LIVE: Sincere Da Emcee Wants the RI Hip Hop Sound to Shine on New Album
- LIVE: Bristol’s DaPonte Jr. is Part of 1st Non-Korean K-Pop Group, EXP Edition
- LIVE: Broadcast Premiere of RI Native Johnny Gates New, Original Music
- LIVE: Stages of Freedom Creating RI Black History Tour Booklet
- LIVE: Plastics And The Fight For The Future
- LIVE: Advancements in Migraine Treatment and World Migraine Solidarity Day
- LIVE: Raimondo’s Mixed Signals on Paris & Burrillville, Bradford Dam Removal, and More
- LIVE: Isle Brewers Guild’s Duffy on Craft Beer, Business, and Growth
- RI’s Kiel James Patrick Talks About Building an American Brand and the Newport Flagship Store