slides: Cheat Sheet 20 The Patriarca Papers – Narcotics, Murder of Costello, Getting a Friend’s Son Into BC
Monday, December 21, 2015
Make no mistake about it, the files are layered with information about a time where the scope and reach of the Patriarca crime family permeated nearly every aspect of life in New England.
PAGE 13 Patriarca and Chair of the Democratic Party
Patrairca to meet with some people at the Old Colony Motel in Cranston, RI and such people included a Tommy Brown from New York.
The nature of purpose of the meeting was unknown to the informant who further advised that some comment was made relative to an individual named MC QUEENIE and a fix of $5,000 instead of the employment of a lawyer. The MC QUEENIE referred to may be the Chairman of the Democratic Party of Rhode Island.
(see page 80 too)
The FBI got information that, “Patriarca had a conversation with an individual relative to 200 suits, 150 sports jackets, and 200 pairs of slacks. It would appear that this conversation involved the purchase of these stolen items that are apparently stolen.”
PAGE 75 Don’t Crowd Patriarca
The FBI learned from a ounce that, “BUTSY MORELLI, former prominent hoodlum in Rhode Island, presently suffering from cancer of the throat, attempted to borrow $5,000 from Patriarca. Patriarca said he paid his income tax of $15,000 and could not loan him the $5,000. He gave BUTSY $300 and told him not to crowd him.”
PAGE 75 Patriarca and the Murder of Costello
An individual mentioned a newspaper article, reflecting that Patriarca’s name was mentioned as a ‘go-between’ in the purchase of narcotics, by an undercover government agent. REDACTED and unknown man spoke of the FBI having the biggest walkie-talkie, that they can ‘get a line on you twenty miles away andy they can listen to what you are saying; they also can take pictures from five miles away.”
PAGE 84 Patriarca Help’s an Associate’s Son Get into Boston College
Patriarca told his wife, “We are going to get that boy into BC through REDACTED and that she should not worry about this matter and more.”
Related Slideshow: FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 20
- Cheat Sheet 1 The Patriarca Papers – FBI Files Unveils GOP Advisor, Las Vegas, and Criminal Record
- Cheat Sheet 2 The Patriarca Papers – FBI Files Unveils Mollicone and Prison Break Murders
- Cheat Sheet 3 The Patriarca Papers – Ties to NY Families, Biltmore and Listening Devices
- Cheat Sheet 3, Part 2 The Patriarca Papers – Supreme Court Justice, Miami Trip, & Col. Stone
- Cheat Sheet 5, FBI Files Unveils His Girl Friend, the Media is to Blame and JP Morgan
- Cheat Sheet 4, FBI Files Unveils the Business Ties of Patriarca’s Lawyers
- Cheat Sheet 6, FBI Files Unveils Patriarca’s Ties to Port and Alleged Connection to Drugs
- Cheat Sheet 9, FBI Files: Patriarca, Gov. Notte, Mayor Curley and So Much More
- Cheat Sheet 10, FBI Files Unveils the Big Wedding, Patriarca’s Girl and Senate Testimony
- Cheat Sheet 11, The Patriarca Papers Unveil Sam Giancana, Meyer Lansky and Jerry Angiulo
- Cheat Sheet 12, FBI Files: Patriarca and Robert Kennedy, $1M Suit Against Projo
- Cheat Sheet 13: Patriarca’s Home’s Property Tax is $421 and Bugging the Coin-O-Matic
- Cheat Sheet 14, FBI Files: IQ of 80, Dunes Hotel in Vegas and Howard Johnsons
- Cheat Sheet 15, FBI Files: Frank Costello, Auction of White City, and Miami Club
- Cheat Sheet 16, FBI Files: Did Patriarca Have Anything to do with Bugsy Siegel’s Murder?
- Cheat Sheet 17, FBI Files: Patriarca Ties to Brink’s Robbery and Jack Witschi’s Sports Arena
- Cheat Sheet 18, FBI Files: Big Mob Hit, Projo Asks RFK for FBI’s Files, Trouble from “Irishman”
- Cheat Sheet 19, FBI Files: FBI Worried Patriarca is Going to Kill IRS Agent