Cheat Sheet 3 The Patriarca Papers – Ties to NY Families, Biltmore and Listening Devices
Monday, August 17, 2015
This week's documents from the FBI file on Patriarca unveil a sweeping array of insights into the working of FBI and the scope of the Patriarca crime family.
Key Things to look for:
Page 2-3 We learn that the FBI was looking to put a listening device in the Coin-O-Matic.
Page 7 Tied to questions about the murder of Gaetano DeNicola, the Patriarca crew meet in Worcester’s Piccadilly Restaurant.
Page 13 The Boston Globe says the Patriarca meeting in Worcester was similar to the infamous Apalachin Mob meeting in New York - the Worcester meeting was called “Little Apalachin” because so many “hoodlums” attended.
Page 18 Patriarca is tied to an organized crime organization in Tulsa, Oklahoma
Page 20 Patriarca has a severe heart attack. The health issues throw the leadership of the New England crime organization into question.
Page 35 Genovesse and Patriarca carve up which Italians will work in Boston.
Page 66 FBI unveils that the death of Charleston, MA gambler named Edward Rothstein could spark trouble between North End Italians and Patriarca.
Page 72 A FBI memo to Director Hoover writes, “Patriarca is subject of anti-Racketering investigation. He is an outstanding Top Hoodlum on the national level."
Page 81 A Newport based investment firm, located on Bellevue Avenue may be tied to Patriarca.
Related Slideshow: Patriarca Papers - Entry 3
- Cheat Sheet 1 The Patriarca Papers – FBI Files Unveils GOP Advisor, Las Vegas, and Criminal Record
- Cheat Sheet 2 The Patriarca Papers – FBI Files Unveils Mollicone and Prison Break Murders
- The Patriarca Papers - Entry 1
- FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 2, Part 1
- The Patriarca Papers Experts
- The Patriarca Papers - FBI Files of the Boss of the New England Crime Family
- Glossary of The Patriarca Papers Terms
- GoLocalTV: Previewing Section 1 of the Patriarca Papers
- Was Federal Hill Safer When Raymond Patriarca Was in Charge?
- Law Enforcement Experts Weigh in on The Patriarca Papers’ Entry 1