Providence Police to Host Fundraiser Benefitting Kids With Cancer
Friday, March 27, 2015
Cops For Kids With Cancer" Charity prior to running in the 119th Boston Marathon on April 20.
Saturday's Fundraiser will take place at the Providence FOP at 40 Sheridan St.
Tickets for the event are $10 and all proceeds will go to the Cops For Kids with Cancer Charity. Wrist bands and T-Shirts will also be available.
Last year, the Providence Police raised $13,000 for the charity.
For more information, call John Benros at (401) 536-7523.
- Providence Police – A Department in Chaos
- EXCLUSIVE: New Providence Police Officer Named as Suspect in Larceny
- Russell Moore: Taveras’ Police Department Spin Boomerangs
- NEW: RI State Police Seize Over 100 Ballots at FOP
- Warwick Police and The Providence Center Team Up for Public Safety
- How Did Cianci Get the Police Endorsement Over Elorza?
- The Most Militarized Police Departments in RI
- East Bay Center Event To Honor Dr. Michael Fine and Barrington Police Chief
- INVESTIGATION: John Hope Settlement House Under Investigation by State Police
- RI Fatal Police Incidents - See the Cases
- Leading RI African American Men and the Police - the Experience
- Police Have Killed 18 Rhode Islanders Since 2000
- NEW: Mayor-Elect Elorza Retains Public Safety Commissioner and Chief of Police
- NEW: RI State Police Investigating Department of Labor and Training for Fraud