11 to Watch in 2011: RIverzEdge
Thursday, December 30, 2010
And so what better RI non-profit to watch than RiverzEdge, the gutsy, innovative organization that is poised, with a national spotlight on it, to continue to innovate and be a model for youth development programs nationwide.
In 2010, RiverzEdge was honored by First Lady Michelle Obama, receiving a National Arts and Humanities Youth Program Award, the highest honor programs like this can receive in the US.
RiverzEdge continues to expand its businesses, which include silk screening, graphic design, photography/videography, apparel, stationery, and one-of-a-kind furniture. As 2011 opens, the mobile model will expand and allow RiverzEdge to pop up similar programs in other parts of RI.
- RiverzEdge Takes National Stage
- Riverzedge Arts Project Awarded By the First Lady
- 6 Ways to Help Local Charities in 5 Minutes
- 11 to Watch in 2011
- 11 to Watch in 2011: Allan Fung
- 11 to Watch in 2011: Betaspring Founders Allan Tear, Owen Johnson & Jack Templin
- 11 to Watch in 2011: Bob Walsh
- 11 to Watch in 2011: Curt Schilling
- 11 to Watch in 2011: Deer Tick
- 11 to Watch in 2011: Gordon Fox
- 11 to Watch in 2011: Keith Stokes
- 11 to Watch in 2011: Maryellen Butke
- 11 to Watch in 2011: Peter Bramante