Trump Targets Amazon CEO & Wash Post Owner Jeff Bezos Over Antitrust Claims
Saturday, May 14, 2016
Trump has also claimed that Bezos personally ordered a team of Washington Post reporters to investigate every aspect of the candidate's life.
GoLocal teams with Graphiq to highlight figures regarding Amazon, the Wasington Post and Donald Trump.
Related Slideshow: Trump Rally in Warwick Rhode Island, April, 2016
Photography by Richard McCaffrey
- Guest MINDSETTERS™ Craffey, Halloran, Hennessy: Millennial’s & Donald Trump
- New Republican MacBeth Won’t Commit to Supporting Trump
- What’s the Trump Factor in Rhode Island?
- Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump Hold Big Leads in New York Before Primary
- Donald Trump Wins New York Primary
- Trump’s Campaign Manager, Lewandowski, Arrested & Charged With Battery
- Jencunas: Trump, Cruz Comparing America to Europe Post Brussels Attacks is Wrong
- Clinton Wins Big on Super Tuesday 2, Kasich Beats Trump in Ohio
- Guest MINDSETTER™ Stu Mundy: Teamsters for Trump? I Don’t Think So!
- Matt Fecteau: Dear Trump Supporters, This isn’t a Reality TV Show
- Republicans Who Really Don’t Like Donald Trump
- RI Trump Supporter Claims Cyberbullying by Cruz Backer
- Trump and Clinton Leading in Brown Poll
- Rhode Islanders’ Rage Fuels Trump and Sanders Victories
- Trump Wins Rhode Island GOP Primary
- Donald Trump Wins Indiana Primary
- Jencunas: Comparing & Contrasting Donald Trump to Ronald Reagan
- Finneran: Donald Trump, Fair And Square
- Trump Sweeps Primaries While Clinton Extends Delegate Lead
- Trump Looks to Line Up Crucial Delegates Following RI Campaign Stop
- BREAKING: Trump Coming to Rhode Island Monday
- WATCH: Trump Rally in RI Live
- Donald Trump Says “Leave Tom Brady Alone”
- Trump Rally in Warwick Rhode Island, See the Experience
- Horowitz: Key Republicans Refuse to Board the Trump Bus