Fit For Life: The Formula for Fitness
Saturday, June 23, 2018
1) losing fat
2) gaining muscle
3) feeling better
If these things are not being accomplished, then you are not getting results, and are wasting time and energy.
I am a firm believer in NOT wasting these valuable limited resources, so I am going to give you a brief outline to jump start yourself to getting results.
Here is the formula to build muscle and burn fat.
You will be surprised because the biggest factor with your results happen outside the gym.
So, train hard and include these necessary tips.
We were developed on a cellular level and cells require water.
We hit the gym to build muscle and muscle is comprised of millions of cells.
We need enzymes to digest food to build muscle, and water aids in digestion, and the ability for enzymes to travel.
In order to be able to move without cramping our muscles need water.
Get the picture?
I recommend 1/2oz of water for every pound of body weight, any less and you are doing yourself a disservice.
8 hours is not a luxury, it is a necessary component to your well-being.
When you sleep, great things happen to your body as well as your mind and energy levels.
Improving cognitive brain function and increasing energy levels creates a huge network of positive attributes to the body.
I hear the excuse all the time: I am too busy to get that much sleep.
The proper amount of sleep will allow you to wake happier and more energetic.
Proper rest allows you to wake with clarity, and more energetic.
3) Not eating quality food frequently throughout the day is probably the biggest cause of not getting the results you want.
When you eat efficiently you will get results faster and achieve your goals.
When you consume garbage processed food you cause inflammation in the body.
When you eat quality food, our systems work smoothly and efficiently allowing the body to uptake nutrients effectively thus triggering results and progress.
So, to simplify and summarize
1) drink lots of clean water 2) get to bed on time 3) eat quality food throughout the day.
Follow these 3 simple steps, and I can guarantee you will start feeling better building more muscle and torching body fat, and that is what I consider results.
- Fit For Life: Better Yourself on a Daily Basis
- Fit For Life: Avoid the Negativity
- Fit For Life: We Have Enemies
- Fit For Life: Demographics, Wealth, and Health
- Fit for Life: Talking About Mortality
- Fit For Life: Practices for Success
- Fit For Life: What’s Wrong With You?
- Fit For Life: New Year, New Successes, Stay the Course
- Fit For Life: Mind Set is Everything. Your Decisions Make You Who You Are Today & Tomorrow
- Fit For Life: What Kind of HO Are You?
- Fit For Life: Follow Through - Stick to Your Goals!
- Fit For Life: Why Are We Here
- Fit For Life: Know What You Put in Your Body
- Fit For Life: Be Grateful & Enjoy Your Day
- Fit For Life: Erase Negative Thoughts
- Fit For Life: Make Life Happen For You
- Fit For Life: Being Fit & Healthy Isn’t Easy
- Fit For Life: Success is Not Easy
- Fit For Life: Don’t Cut Gym Time This Summer
- Fit For Life: It’s Not Supposed to be Easy
- Fit For Life: Desire, Drive & Discipline
- Fit For Life: When It’s Cold & Rainy It Gets You to the Gym
- Fit For Life: Follow The Right Path
- Fit For Life: Stay Strong, Focused on Being Better at Everything
- Fit for Life: Be Aware of Calories