Fit For Life: Follow The Right Path
Sunday, April 15, 2018
Along this path you will make some mistakes, encounter some distractions, and meet obstacles you must overcome.
You may come to several forks in this path that requires you to make decisions and give some thought as to which road to take.
The road to health and fitness is no different than the road to financial success or anything else worthwhile doing.
So, before you set out on this journey, you must make sure you are carrying some ION'S in your pocket or you will deviate from this path, take the wrong direction, and never reach your destination.
Inspirat-ION: one must be inspired by something or someone to want to seek out this journey. Even when you are doing it for health reasons, someone you care enough about inspires you to stay healthy or if you have a person you want to emulate, that is an inspiration to get moving. Whatever reason you have to take care of yourself began with a thought, an idea, and an inspiration.
Motivat-ION: the first one gives you the idea, but motivation is needed to carry out the task. This one grabs you by the collar, pulls you off the sofa, and pushes you into the gym. I am the mud run that's a month away, or the buddy that tells you he can bench more than you, I'm the guy with the abs in the movie that makes a girl gasp when the shirt comes off.
I’m also the guy hanging around your waist making the scale cry. So basically, I'm responsible for whatever gets in your head and says c'mon man let’s do this.
Determinat-ION: In order to succeed you must be determined not to fail. You must have a purpose as to why you are doing what you are doing and pursue your goals with ruthless determination. This takes getting your mind programed that nothing will distract you or stand in your way. Snow day, too bad I’m hitting the gym. Holiday or birthday party, too bad I’m sticking to my plan. Without determination, every little thing will derail you from your goals.
Execut-ION: Once you get inspired, motivated, and are determined to carry out your goals, the final and deciding round is execution. You can imagine being in shape all day long, be motivated to join the gym, actually have the determination to make time to get there, but all those noble deeds will be undone if you do not execute properly.
You only get paid for done, regardless if you are at work or at the gym, the only thing that will propel you forward is finishing what you start, and the only way to finish and get things done is through proper execution.
So, let's go over these steps to success one more time.
First, we get inspired and that plants the seed.
Then we need to find a way or reason to start this task, whether it's a fitness routine or trying to improve your income, something must motivate you.
Your follow through will depend on how much determination you have and how much drive and passion you are willing to invest. The end result will be based on your way of executing the situation. Put these IONS in place and you will pave your way to success.
When you apply these steps, success and good things will happen to you.
- Fit For Life: Can You Say You’ll Have No Regrets?
- Fit For Life: Unleash Your Potential…
- Fit For Life: Changing Habits Starts With Changing Your Mindset
- Fit For Life: Holiday Excuses. Don’t Let Holidays Compromise Your Health, You’re # 1
- Fit For Life: New Year, New Successes, Stay the Course
- Fit For Life: Decisions, Decisions, Decisions…
- Fit For Life: Don’t Be A Turkey…
- Fit For Life: You are Capable of More Than You Know…
- Fit For Life: Create Impact Today…
- Fit for Life: Cost Free Ways to Get Healthier
- Fit For Life: “Speaking Words of Wisdom…Let It Be…”
- Fit For Life: Mind Set is Everything. Your Decisions Make You Who You Are Today & Tomorrow
- Fit For Life: What Kind of HO Are You?
- Fit for Life: Talking About Mortality
- Fit For Life: Demographics, Wealth, and Health
- Fit For Life: Why Are We Here
- Fit For Life: Know What You Put in Your Body
- Fit For Life: Desire, Drive & Discipline
- Fit For Life: We Have Enemies
- Fit For Life: Better Yourself on a Daily Basis
- Fit For Life: Follow Through - Stick to Your Goals!
- Fit For Life: What’s Wrong With You?
- Fit For Life: Practices for Success
- Fit For Life: Avoid the Negativity
- Fit For Life: When It’s Cold & Rainy It Gets You to the Gym