Carolyn’s Sakonnet Vineyard Harvest Returns
Tuesday, November 04, 2014
The Little Compton vineyard has harvested Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chancellor, Chardonnay, Gewurtzraminer, Merlot, Pinot Gris, Pinot Noir, and Vidal Blanc wines.
Winemaker Elaine Bernier, will be overseeing the 2014 vintages, and Carolyn's is set to release their 2012-2013 vintage wines soon.
The vineyard released this statement regarding their passion for agricultural tradition, "[Carolyn's Sakonnet Vineyard] allows the spirit to be recharged by the alchemy of the earth's abundance. [Carolyn Rafaelian] is honored to continue the winemaking traditions."
Each wine has a unique taste, blend and symbolic name that encapsulate the parent company, Alex and Ani's spirit.
The vineyard located at 162 West Main Rd., Little Compton credits their bountiful harvest and record yields to "near perfect growing conditions".
- NEW: Celtics Name Carolyn’s Sakonnet Vineyard Official Team Wine
- Carolyn’s Sakonnet Vineyards’ ‘Blessed Blend’ Carries On Tradition
- New Concerts, Tastings at Carolyn’s Sakonnet Vineyard
- Be Winemaker For A Day At Carolyn’s Sakonnet Vineyard
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day at Carolyn’s Sakonnet Vineyards
- Carolyn’s Sakonnet Vineyard’s Summer Concert Series Announces Final Lineup
- Carolyn’s Sakonnet Vineyard Wins Big at Int’l Wine Competition
- Carolyn’s Sakonnet Vineyard Harvest Returns