New Concerts, Tastings at Carolyn’s Sakonnet Vineyard
Tuesday, August 13, 2013
Carolyn’s Sakonnet Vineyard, owned by Alex and Ani founder Carolyn Rafaelian, will be especially busy this month as the vineyard features a concert music series, new Carolyn’s Café hours, extended tasting room hours, and a special performance on August 17.
Every Thursday evening, Sakonnet Vineyard offers a variety of musicians at its concert music series. Performances take place from 6-8pm through September. This season’s remaining shows include Reasons (August 15), Summer School (August 22), Hi Definition (August 29), Midnight Kitchen (September 5), Alive n’ Pickin’ (September 12), Abbey Rhode (September 19).
A special guest
On Saturday, August 17, the vineyard will host a special performance by Evan Goodrow. This free and open to the public concert will take place from 4-7:30pm; all are encouraged to attend! The band is a personal favorite of vineyard owner, Carolyn Rafaelian. Wine will be sold by the bottle and food made available by Russell Morin. Bring a blanket and enjoy!
Carolyn’s Café has extended its hours and days of operation at the vineyard. The café is now open 11am-5pm Monday-Wednesday and 11am-7pm Thursday-Sunday.
Tasting room hours and tours at the vineyard are as follows: Tours: 11am–5pm daily, Tasting Room Hours: Monday-Tuesday 11am–6pm, Wednesday-Sunday 11am–8pm.
Carolyn’s Sakonnet Vineyard is located at 162 West Main Rd., Little Compton.
- Summer Wine Getaway to Sakonnet Vineyards
- The Cellar: Delicious White Wines Under $20
- Carolyn Rafaelian: 12 Who Made a Difference in RI in 2012
- The Cellar: Great Wine Grabs From Oregon + Washington State
- NEW: Alex and Ani Designer Rafaelian Appears Tonight on “The Boss”
- The Cellar: Great Wines for Outdoor Parties
- NEW: Alex and Ani Named One of America’s Fastest-Growing Companies
- The Cellar: New Wines, Great Values
- NEW: Alex and Ani’s Rafaelian RI Small Businessperson of the Year
- The Cellar: Spanish Wine Under $10
- Don’t Miss: Gracie’s Wine Dinner With Grapes & Grains
- The Cellar: Sparkling Wines From France + California
- New England Summer Getaways For Wine Lovers
- The Cellar: Cooling Off With Sparkling Wines