video: Ernie Boch Jr. Explains His Support for Trump on CNN
Thursday, February 04, 2016
President, CEO and Spokesman of Boch Enterprises, Ernie Boch Jr., went on CNN on Thursday and explained that he supported Donald Trump. When asked about his decision, Boch compared it to needing to pick a girl to take home before the bar closes.
"You've got to think of it like this, it's 2 a.m. and there's a few girls at the bar, you have to go home with one of them. So, you have to pick who you are with. And I think that Mr. Trump is the best qualified."
Boch Jr. is also the President and founder of the non profit Music Drives Us.
In the interview, Boch also goes on to say that his support for Trump got him out of a traffic ticket.
- It’s All About Education: Learning about Business and Connecting with Community
- Guest MINDSETTER™ Sen. James C. Sheehan: RI’s Most Business Friendly Budget in Decades
- NEW: URI Names Ebrahimpour College of Business Dean
- Cheat Sheet 4, FBI Files Unveils the Business Ties of Patriarca’s Lawyers
- Newport Chamber’s Executive Director Begins Initiative to Meet Business Owners
- INVESTIGATION: Port Business Receives Tax Bill 100 Times Larger Than Last Year’s
- Smart Benefits: Fines Now In Effect for Small Business Health Plan Reimbursements
- Saul Kaplan: Stop Treating Business Model Innovation As Change Management
- 78 Local Businesses Receive Worksite Health Awards
- Newport and Bristol Counties Ready for the Summer Season with New Businesses and Experiences
- 12th Annual Women in Business Luncheon Set For June 30
- SBA is Accepting Nominations for 2016 Small Business Week Awards
- Smart Benefits: Small Businesses Remain Those with 50 or Less Employees
- Cheat Sheet 21 The Patriarca Papers – Patriarca and Sinatra Business Partners
- 15 Biggest Business Stories of 2015 in Rhode Island
- Boston Globe Asks Reporters and Business Staff to Help Deliver Paper
- Moore: GE Decision Shows RI Must Be Business Friendly
- Former RI Director of Administration Blasts Brookings Report as “Business as Usual”
- Organize + Energize: How Organized Was Your Business This Year?
- The City of Providence Was Hacked - Tips to Protect Your Business
- Small Business Association to Provide Winter Weather Tips Via Webinar
- RI Business Plan Competition Accepting Applications for 2016 Contest
- Munroe Dairy Named the 2015 Business of the Year
- Guest MINDSETTER™ Rep. Ruggiero: A ‘Victory Day’ For RI Taxpayers & Small Businesses