Navigant Announces Major Expansion - Grows to South County and 18 Branches
Tuesday, October 03, 2017
Navigant Credit Union will open two new branches, at 2100 Warwick Ave., in Warwick, and 2300 New London Turnpike, in East Greenwich, both of which are former bank locations of Webster Bank. Navigant Credit Union is hiring more than 15 new employees to operate the two new branch locations. Navigant will be holding a job fair.
Draper, who heads marketing at Navigant, outlined the growth strategy and that the addition of the three branches now places Navigant behind just Citizens Bank and Washington Trust for the most branches of any RI-based financial groups.
With these two new branches – along with the addition of Navigant Credit Union’s first Washington County location, in Wakefield – Navigant Credit Union will now have 18 branches statewide.
“We couldn’t be more excited to expand to both Washington County and Kent County, two areas where we’ve seen growing consumer demand for a Navigant Credit Union presence,” had said President and CEO, Gary E. Furtado in a statement earlier this week. “While other financial institutions are consolidating their footprints, we’re strengthening our commitment to Rhode Island by investing in the right opportunities to grow and strengthen our brand.”
Navigant Credit Union is Rhode Island’s oldest credit union. With 81,000 members, Navigant Credit Union has more than $1.8 billion in assets and a strong presence throughout Blackstone Valley, northern Rhode Island, and the East Bay. Navigant is a sponsor of GoLocal LIVE.
- Navigant’s Draper Talks Balancing Growth and Personal Touch On GoLocal LIVE
- Cascione of Navigant Credit Union Discusses The State of Business in RI
- Navigant’s Orovitz Discusses Push to Build Superior Online Tools for Customers
- NEW: Bank RI Board Member Charged with Insider Trading
- Navigant Announces Major Expansion - Grows to South County and 18 Branches
- Citizens Bank Finances Moses Brown Construction With $27 Million
- Citizens Bank Announces New Corporate Campus in Johnston
- Bank of America CEO to Appear At Darrell West Lecture Series
- Home Loan Investment Bank Uses Grant to Donate Books to RI Families
- Citizens Bank Provides $6.1 Million Loan for Wildtree Herbs, Inc.
- ABC6’s “In The Arena” - Discussion of Citizens Bank Construction in Johnston
- Bristol County Savings Bank Names Ali Vice President of Commercial Lending
- Citizens Bank Breaks Ground on Corporate Campus in Johnston
- People’s Credit Union CEO Ford Named to Federal Reserve Bank of Boston Advisory Council
- HarborOne Bank Opens Providence Office