slides: NY Times Study Unveils RI’s Biggest Tax Incentives
Monday, December 03, 2012
The New York Times released a comprehensive investigation into taxpayer funded subsidies to private corporations. The series, entitled, UNITED STATES OF SUBSIDIES - a series examining business incentives and their impact on jobs and local economies.
The study indentified the biggest corporate subsidies by state - here are the top Rhode Island subsidies according to the New York Times.
- E-Mails Reveal 38 Studios’ Desperate Attempts to Secure Tax Credits
- Historic Revival for Tax Credits
- NEW: Lt. Gov. Roberts Aims to Raise Awareness of Health Care Tax Credits
- PODCAST: 38 Insider Gets $625k Tax Credits
- 38 Studios Insider Gets $625k in New Film Tax Credits
- Schilling in 2010: ‘We’re Not Looking for Tax Credits’
- 38 Studios Bankruptcy: Executives Say Tax Credits Could have Saved Company
- State Report: Millions in Tax Credits, Voter Fraud & a Female Firefighter Sues the City
- Connected Lawyer Pledged Tax Credits Before They Were Approved
- Bill to Prevent Lost Revenue from Tax Credits
- Donna Perry: Tax Credits, Loan Guarantees & RI’s Jobless
- Bills Would Increase Accountability for Tax Credits