Inc Taps 16 in RI for Fastest Growing: Feroce CEO’s Two on List
Thursday, August 22, 2013
The amazing breakthrough is that Giovanni Feroce is the CEO of not one but two of the companies that made the top 500 list: Alex and Ani and Seven Swords advertising agency.
The biggest revenue company on the list from Rhode Island was Alex and Ani - reporting revenue of $79.8 million.
Who Lead the List for Rhode Island
According to Inc, the fastest growing company in the state is Yagoozon, an e-commerce retailer of discount costumes and party accessories that got its start on Amazon.com. It was the highest ranking Rhode Island company in the category (and 10th in the U.S.) with a reported income of $18.6 million.
Third ranked in Rhode Island was the advertising agency Seven Swords. It reported revenue of $8.8 million and 1,156% growth.
- Alex and Ani CEO Feroce Launches Seven Swords Media
- Alex and Ani CEO Feroce to Address RI College Commencement
- Alex and Ani CEO Speaks at Bryant’s World Trade Day Kickoff Event
- Alex and Ani Creates HERO Charm Bangle to Benefit Hasbro
- Alex and Ani Creates Limited Edition Charms for Newport Festivals
- Alex and Ani Founder Buys Belcourt Castle
- Alex and Ani Launches Super Bowl Ad
- Alex and Ani Opens Pavillion + Lounge At Newport Polo This Weekend
- Alex and Ani and Plan International USA Team to Create “Because I Am a Girl”
- Cranston jeweler Alex and Ani takes made-in-USA pride to London
- Don’t Miss: Alex and Ani “Path of Life” Book Signing at Foxwoods
- NEW: $8.95 Million Sale of Sakonnet Vineyards To Alex and Ani Final
- NEW: Alex and Ani “Path Of Life” Book Will Debut March 4
- NEW: Alex and Ani CEO Giovanni Feroce Will Address URI Commencement
- NEW: Alex and Ani Creates Commemorative Bangles for 9/11
- NEW: Alex and Ani Designer Rafaelian Appears Tonight on “The Boss”
- NEW: Alex and Ani Donates $1 Million to Bryant University
- NEW: Alex and Ani Donates $1M to Rhode Island College
- NEW: Alex and Ani Expands Media Division
- NEW: Alex and Ani Launches Seven Swords Acquisitions, Partnerships
- NEW: Alex and Ani Named One of America’s Fastest-Growing Companies
- NEW: Alex and Ani Releases New Bangle to Benefit Women & Infants
- NEW: Alex and Ani University TEDx Event Sold Out For Jan. 20
- NEW: Alex and Ani’s Rafaelian RI Small Businessperson of the Year
- NEW: GoGo Cast Launches App With Alex and Ani’s Seven Swords Media