NEW: Alex and Ani “Path Of Life” Book Will Debut March 4
Friday, February 22, 2013
Alex and Ani bangles, you're not alone.
And now, Alex and Ani, the Rhode Island-based jewelry and lifestyle company, will release a book that retells some of those very stories. "The Path of Life: Why I Wear My Alex and Ani," an illustrated collection of stories about people who have used Alex and Ani products for protection, inspiration, good luck, motivation, inner beauty, self-assurance, and self-discovery, will debut in the company's stores on March 4, 2013, for $24.
The book is written by Alex and Ani CEO Giovanni Feroce and Cyd McKenna, corporate historian and lifestyle editor at the company.
The Path of Life
The book chronicles how Designer Carolyn Rafaelian, Founder and Creative Director of Alex and Ani, impacts the lives of everyday individuals; by designing meaningful products, some that are centuries old and widely recognizable, and others designed by Rafaelian herself. Named for the company’s best selling item, The Path of Life digs deep into the touching and inspiring stories of people who explore and utilize the power of the pieces in their own meaningful way.
With the subheadings of Strength, Motivation and Knowledge, The Path of Life "is a must read for anyone interested in learning more about the impact of living a positive energy lifestyle," according to company.
- Alex and Ani CEO Feroce Launches Seven Swords Media
- NEW: Alex and Ani Donates $1 Million to Bryant University
- Alex and Ani Launches Super Bowl Ad
- NEW: Alex and Ani Launches Seven Swords Acquisitions, Partnerships
- NEW: Alex and Ani’s Rafaelian RI Small Businessperson of the Year
- Alex and Ani Creates HERO Charm Bangle to Benefit Hasbro
- NEW: Alex and Ani Expands Media Division
- NEW: Alex and Ani University TEDx Event Sold Out For Jan. 20
- NEW: GoGo Cast Launches App With Alex and Ani’s Seven Swords Media
- NEW: Alex and Ani Creates Commemorative Bangles for 9/11
- Alex and Ani Creates Limited Edition Charms for Newport Festivals
- NEW: Alex and Ani Hit Silver Screen
- Alex and Ani Founder Buys Belcourt Castle
- NEW: $8.95 Million Sale of Sakonnet Vineyards To Alex and Ani Final
- Alex and Ani and Plan International USA Team to Create “Because I Am a Girl”
- Cranston jeweler Alex and Ani takes made-in-USA pride to London
- NEW: Alex and Ani Donates $1M to Rhode Island College
- Charmed by Newport Jewelry Company Alex and Ani