NEW: SNL Lampoons Patriots Owner Kraft’s Prostitution Scandal in “Shark Tank” Skit
Sunday, March 03, 2019
New England Patriots owner Bob Kraft — and his prostitution scandal — was the subject of an SNL “Shark Tank” themed skit Saturday night.
Beck Bennett played Kraft, who appealed to a team of “legal” sharks for help with his case — including Kate McKinnon playing Rudy Giuliani.
“Sharks, I am currently in some hot water over an accusation I went to a day spa in Florida and got what turned out to be a not-so happy ending,” said Bennett as Kraft. "I’m also the only person to ever take a private jet straight to a $59 hand job. I am seeking an attorney who will make sure no one sees the video of my 77-year-old pigskin getting tossed around.”
“If you pick me, I’d happily go on TV, contradict everything you’ve ever said, then add some additional damaging information free of charge,” quipped McKinnon as the former New York City Mayor turned legal advisor for President Donald Trump. “God bless America!”
- UPDATED: Kraft Visited Massage Parlor Day of AFC Championship Game - See Charging Documents
- NEW: President Trump Calls Kraft’s Prostitution Charges “Very Sad”
- NEW: Patriots Owner Kraft Denies Prostitution Allegations
- NEW: Patriots Owner Kraft Charged With Solicitation of Prostitution
- VIDEO: Robert Kraft Dances on Stage with Cardi B