Organize + Energize: 2017 Year in Review
Tuesday, December 26, 2017
I hope throughout this year I’ve been able to motivate and energize you to tackle your organizing projects! See you in 2018 with more articles and you can watch me LIVE with Molly O’Brien Thursdays at 3pm on GoLocalProv LIVE.
Wishing you a happy, healthy and prosperous new year!
Organizing in RI. Kristin teaches her clients that living an organized lifestyle will save them time and money, decrease their stress levels and help them become more efficient and productive. Her articles have been published in local and national magazines. She has also given over 70 presentations throughout the state. Watch Kristin LIVE every Thursday at 3pm here on GoLocal LIVE with Molly O’Brien.
Related Slideshow: Organize + Energize: 2017 Year in Review
How much do you need to be happy?
Everybody has so much stuff. Does it really make you happy? For most, they’re overwhelmed, anxious, and stressed out by all their stuff. As you head into 2018, think about what your stuff means to you. Does the important stuff get mixed in with the non-important stuff and does it all just blend in the walls?
Organizing your memorabilia.
If you’re disorganized, you’re going to find memorabilia all over your home. Make a plan in 2018 to get your memorabilia organized and contained. Everybody in your home should have a memorabilia bin.
5 Ways to create positive energy in a room.
If you’re sensitive to it, you’ll feel it the minute you walk into a home. Where there is clutter there is stagnant energy. Do you find that you’re always tired and sluggish? Check your surroundings and you may find your living space needs a dose of positive energy.
10 areas you find most challenging to organize
I’ve put together 10 spaces for you that I find my clients have a difficult time organizing. These are the areas that get neglected because you feel that it’s just too overwhelming to tackle. Just start decluttering. Don’t worry about getting organized.
6 tools I use to stay organized
I have a set of tools that I use on a daily basis that keeps me efficient and productive. How many of these tools do you use on a daily basis?
5 ways technology has ruined your productivity
I’m an old-school gal. If the internet and social media disappeared tomorrow, I probably wouldn’t miss it (except maybe the convenience of shopping)! I think technology has ruined so many things. Here are my thoughts.
- Organize + Energize: Organizing Your Daily To-Do List
- LIVE: Four Areas to Organize With Your Kids
- Organize + Energize: October is “Organize Your Medical Files” Month
- LIVE: Organize Your Kitchen For The Holidays in Seven Steps
- Organize + Energize: Organize Your Entryway for the Holidays!
- Alexander-Scott Named President-Elect of National Organization of State Health Directors
- Organize + Energize: 4 Spaces to Declutter in October
- LIVE: Organizing for Weekday Mornings
- Organize + Energize: 10 Areas You Find Most Challenging to Get Organized
- Organize + Energize: 5 Ways to Create Positive Energy in a Room
- LIVE: RIBBA’s Goudiaby Highlights the Organization’s Annual Gala Taking Place Friday
- Two RI Organizations Awarded $30K EPA Grants
- Organize + Energize: 4 Areas to Declutter & Organize in November
- Organize + Energize: Throwing Out Your Wedding Dress
- Organize + Energize: Email Clutter During the Holidays
- Organize + Energize: 4 Areas to Declutter in December
- LIVE: 9 Organizing Mistakes You Don’t Want To Make
- Organize + Energize: A 2018 Guide to Decluttering
- LIVE: 6 Tips To Organize Toys Before The Holidays
- Organize + Energize: 5 Simple Tips to Tackle Mail Clutter During the Holidays
- Organize + Energize: 10 Ways to Reduce Stress This Holiday Season
- LIVE: 7 Areas to Organize For The Holidays
- Organize + Energize: Give Experiences Instead of Things This Holiday Season
- East Greenwich Seeks Superior Court Ruling on Fire Dept. Reorganization