GoLocal LIVE is Expanding - Welcome to The Taste with Rick Simone
Wednesday, March 08, 2017
Simone has served in a sweeping array of hospitality, marketing and tourism positions over the past 25 years.
Week One on The Taste
This first week with Simone on The Taste features many of the top industry leaders in the region — Anthony Tarro of Siena, Brian Kingsford of Bacaro, Kaitlyn Roberts of Easy Entertaining, and Steve Davenport of Parkside.
Simone joins Lifestyle Editor Molly O’Brien and News Editor Kate Nagle on GoLocal's new and expanding LIVE show.
His experience includes being a partner in two restaurants as well as having founded Bella Consulting & Events and EGN Consulting.
Bella was acquired by Alex and Ani where Rick then spent 3 years as a Vice President. His time at Alex and Ani was dedicated to event and experiential marketing, sponsorships, partnerships, special projects and university relations.
Today, in his capacity as President of EGN Consulting, Simone is working with a diverse group of clients for their marketing, branding, event production and public relations needs.
Currently he is the past Chairman of Junior Achievement of Rhode Island, is a board Director of the Providence Tourism Council, and sits on the Signature Event committee and Quality Care board for Women & Infants hospital.
- Raimondo, Chafee and Mattiello All on GoLocal LIVE - See the Schedule
- Penguins from Mystic Visit GoLocal LIVE
- GoLocal LIVE Starts on Wednesday, February 8 at 3 PM - See Preview
- Vinny Paz Talks MMA, His Father, and Boxing on GoLocal LIVE
- Hailey Balletto Performs on GoLocal LIVE
- Politico, Author, FBI Source Caranci on GoLocal LIVE
- Foolproof Announces New Brews on GoLocal LIVE
- Monday on GoLocal LIVE - Return of “The Money Man” and Much More
- Governor Raimondo On GoLocal LIVE and Talks UHIP, 38 Studios, and Free College Tuition
- Lion King Star Visits GoLocal LIVE with Molly O’Brien
- Mayor Avedisian Talks About His Political Future on GoLocal LIVE