slides: Tour Taylor Swift’s $17.75M RI Mansion in Watch Hill
Tuesday, April 30, 2013
According to Arthur Chapman of William Raveis, the state of Rhode Island is already feeling the economic impact of Swift's purchase. "At the closing," Chapman said, "the State of Rhode Island collected $49,662 in transfer tax. Will that solve the pension problem?"
Check out some inside views of Taylor's new digs.
- 10 More Great Houses In RI for Taylor Swift
- Taylor Swift Buys Watch Hill Mansion… With $17M Cash
- Tour Taylor Swift’s $17.75M RI Mansion in Watch Hill
- James Clayton Sattel’s RI Views: The Mansions
- NEW: Nicolas Cage Sells Middletown Mansion at a $9.5M Loss
- Newport Mansion Luxury Is Yours, for a Price
- Newport’s Fairholme Mansion—Yours For $17.9 Million
- Statues Return to Newport Mansions