Three Former Prosecutors Join the Patrick Lynch Law Firm
Thursday, September 08, 2011
“I couldn’t be more pleased than to be able to add three such high-caliber, high-integrity attorneys as Pam, Matt, and Maria to our team,” said Lynch. “Collectively, they have nearly 50 years of legal experience, in criminal and civil law, and, just as important, each has an excellent reputation in the Rhode Island Bar. I look forward to the exceptional work they’ll do for our clients.”
Chin worked at the Office of the Attorney General from 1998 until recently, prosecuting everything from misdemeanor offenses to violent felonies. Dawson spent 21 years at the Office, most recently serving as Deputy Chief of the Criminal Division. And Deaton specialized in prosecuting gun cases during her five-plus years with the Office.
- Attorney General Patrick Lynch Joins Nationwide Foreclosure Fiasco Investigation
- BREAKING NEWS: Patrick Lynch Expected to Drop Out of Race for Governor
- Does Patrick Lynch’s Exit Help His Brother Bill?
- Frank Caprio & Patrick Lynch Hold Talks
- The Patrick Lynch Campaign: A Post-Mortem