RI Housing Market Sales Up 24% Year Over Year in Rhode Island for February
Tuesday, March 22, 2016
Pending sales, considered to be the most accurate indicator of the market in the coming months, rose 19 percent from 12 months earlier, said the RI Association of Realtors.
"We're pleased with what we're seeing. Home owners are gaining equity but despite the price appreciation, homes are still affordable for buyers. Interest rates haven't risen since the Federal Reserve announced that
- Providence is Becoming a Hot Market for House Flipping
- The 20 Hottest Real Estate Towns in Rhode Island
- RI Real Estate Attorney Among 6 People Charged With Mortgage Fraud
- United Way of RI to Host Housing Summit on March 14
- Agents Now Fighting Their Real Estate Wars Online
- NEW: RI’s Randall Real Estate Companies Makes Top 500 Power List
- Harrop Found Guilty of Housing Violations
- It’s a Buyers’ Market for Real Estate Investors In Rhode Island
- Real Estate Market Consumers’ Age-old Question: Buy or Sell First?
- Domino Effect: Are Commercial Real Estate Value Changes Going to Bankrupt Providence?
- Rhode Island: Highest Pending Real Estate Sales in New England
- Preparing for the Summer Real Estate Market
- New England’s Hottest Real Estate Months