RI Housing Market Has Room for Improvement
Friday, November 12, 2010
Accroding to Clear Capital (www.clearcapital.com) the housing market in New England is mixed, but in the Providence-metro area it is under-performing. In its monthly Home Data Index™ (HDI) Market Report, taking the most current (through October 2010) and granular (sub-ZIP code), Clear Capital anayzes the market conditions.
Providence metro area was in the bottom 10 markets
The markets in New Orleans, La., Columbus and Dayton Ohio, and Atlanta, Ga. are experiencing quarterly declines more than double the national rate.
- As Tax Credit Expires, Housing Prices Fall
- Housing trends continue in positive move
- Real Estate News: Good Word on Housing
- Reed: RI Getting $15.1 Million for Affordable Housing
- Rhode Island Housing Affordability Drops in 2009
- HousingWorks RI: State Has Highest Foreclosure Rate in Region