Quarles Named VP of Public Safety at T.F. Green Airport
Friday, December 28, 2018
Rhode Island Airport Corporation (RIAC) has named Thomas Quarles Vice President of Public Safety at T.F. Green Airport.
“Safety and security are RIAC’s top priorities and the vice president of public safety plays a critical role in the operations of our airports. We are pleased to welcome Thomas Quarles to the team as we meet the challenges facing the aviation industry in today’s environment,” said Iftikhar Ahmad, president & CEO of RIAC.
Quarles previously served as captain of the Support Services Division for the Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority.
He has over 21 years of experience at the Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority and is a graduate of the FBI National Academy.
Related Slideshow: New Direct Flights from T.F. Green Globally - Updated January, 2019
Providence to Ponta Delgada, Azores (Runs on Fridays from June 8 Through September 28)
- NEW: JetBlue Celebrates First Flights In and Out of TF Green Airport
- JetBlue Celebrates First Flights In and Out of TF Green Airport
- RI’s Jet Pull For MS Takes Off This Saturday At TF Green Airport
- T.F. Green Airport Ranks As One Of America’s Best
- NEW: TF Green Airport Ready for RI’s Thanksgiving Travel
- T.F. Green Airport: Far Cheaper Than Logan
- ‘Interlink’ Opens at TF Green Airport
- Air Travel is Getting Complicated and Green Airport has Recommendations
- NEW: T.F. Green Airport Announces Enhancements to Customer Service
- Cape Air Service: Green Airport and Block Island Begins May 22
- VIDEO: Frontier Airlines Begins Flights at TF Green Airport—Eight Direct Flights
- Growth at T.F. Green Airport Drives Second Major Job Fair—Sept 21
- Renaming T.F. Green Airport, Restricted Receipt Account for 911: This Week at the State House
- T.F. Green Airport is Transforming - See The New Places You Can Now Fly Direct
- T.F. Green Airport to Hold Emergency Preparedness Exercise on Thursday
- TF Green Airport Announces Addition of 2 American Airlines Flights to Chicago
- Green Airport to Provide Service to the Azores
- American Airlines is Soaring Out of Green Airport
- T.F. Green Airport Names Hughes & Vitt Vice Presidents, Promotes 2 Others