Growth at T.F. Green Airport Drives Second Major Job Fair—Sept 21
Saturday, September 16, 2017
T.F. Green Airport will host a job fair at the Radisson Hotel in Warwick on Thursday, September 21 from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. The airport has been in hyper-growth. It has more than doubled its direct flights in less than a year from 17 to 35 and is now an international airport.
The companies featured in the job fair include AirServ Corp, American Airlines, Delta Global Services, Frontier Airlines, HMS Host, Northstar Aviation, Ocean State Aviation, Paradies Lagardere and Standard Parking Plus.
“This is an excellent opportunity to obtain a full or part-time job at the airport and we would encourage all Rhode Islanders looking for work to stop by the job fair next Thursday. T.F. Green is on the move and with the addition of four airlines during the past few months it has created a surge in the need for employees throughout the airport to support our operations and passengers,” said Iftikhar Ahmad, president, and CEO of the Rhode Island Airport Corporation.
Those attending are encouraged to bring a copy of their resume and be prepared to speak one-on-one with participating company representatives. All potential employees must be able to pass a background check.
There are currently openings for fleet service agents, ground handlers, ticket counter representatives, wheelchair assistants, ramp agents, line monitors, customer service agents, electric cart drivers, bag runners, dispatchers, passenger assistants, cashiers, baristas, grill cooks, line cooks, restaurant supervisors, warehouse receivers, shuttle drivers, maintenance workers and sales associates.
Earlier this week, Dallas-based Pinnacle Logistics announced it is looking to hire as many as 300 ramp and warehouse agents at the new airport cargo terminal at T.F. Green Airport.
Starting September 12, Pinnacle will have a recruiting team in Rhode Island to start interviews and the company plans to hire the new staff by October 5, 2017.
For more information, and to apply, click here.
Pinnacle Logistics is a leading provider of scheduled surface transportation, supply chain management, and related logistics services within the United States.
Related Slideshow: New Direct Flights from T.F. Green Globally - Updated January, 2019
Providence to Ponta Delgada, Azores (Runs on Fridays from June 8 Through September 28)
- NEW: JetBlue Celebrates First Flights In and Out of TF Green Airport
- JetBlue Celebrates First Flights In and Out of TF Green Airport
- RI’s Jet Pull For MS Takes Off This Saturday At TF Green Airport
- NEW: TF Green Airport Ready for RI’s Thanksgiving Travel
- T.F. Green Airport: Far Cheaper Than Logan
- ‘Interlink’ Opens at TF Green Airport
- Air Travel is Getting Complicated and Green Airport has Recommendations
- T.F. Green Airport Ranks As One Of America’s Best
- NEW: T.F. Green Airport Announces Enhancements to Customer Service
- T.F. Green Airport to Hold Emergency Preparedness Exercise on Thursday
- Green Airport - Easy
- T.F. Green Airport is Transforming - See The New Places You Can Now Fly Direct
- American Airlines is Soaring Out of Green Airport
- Green Airport to Provide Service to the Azores
- Cape Air Service: Green Airport and Block Island Begins May 22
- TF Green Airport Announces Addition of 2 American Airlines Flights to Chicago
- VIDEO: Frontier Airlines Begins Flights at TF Green Airport—Eight Direct Flights