T.F. Green Announces New Route to Cancun
Wednesday, March 15, 2017
T.F. Green Airport this summer.
The news is the latest in a series of expansions for Green, following the recent announcement of direct trans-Atlantic flights with the arrival of Norwegian Air. Norwegian then announced additional service to Europe.
“The addition of this non-stop route to Cancun, Mexico is a great win for our community. We appreciate Vacation Express’s confidence in Rhode Island," said Iftikhar Ahmad, President and CEO of RIAC.
About Vacation Express
The non-stop charter service will depart weekly during the month of July, leaving every Friday from July 7 through July 28, 2017.
Roundtrip airfare starts at $399 with all taxes included, and air can be bundled with an all-inclusive resort starting at $999 in Cancun, with kids under 12 staying free at some resorts.
Packages to Cancun can be booked online at VACATIONEXPRESS.com, by calling 1-800-309-4717 or through a local travel agent.
- Can T.F. Green Jump Start the RI Economy?
- Head of Cork, Ireland Airport Talks International Flights from T.F. Green on GoLocal LIVE
- BREAKING: Norwegian Air Expands Service To Norway Direct From T.F. Green
- Robert Whitcomb’s Digital Diary: Shrinking New England, TF Green Spark & Banking with Trump
- FAA Has Approved Norwegian Air for TF Green, $69 Fare to Ireland One Step Closer
- T.F. Green Airport to Hold Emergency Preparedness Exercise on Thursday
- Tourism Officials Fight to Bring Norwegian Air to RI, Langevin and Cicilline Fight Against Airline
- White House’s Spicer: Norwegian Air Expansion is Pro-Jobs, Providence Expansion Pending
- Norwegian Airlines Picks Providence for $69 European Flights, But Trump Has Last Word
- Providence On Short List for Norwegian Air Flights to Ireland for $69 Each Way
- Senate Majority Leader Ruggerio Says Norwegian Air Would Be Boost to RI’s Economy and Jobs
- Langevin Flips and Now Supports Airport’s Position on Norwegian Air in Rhode Island
- EDITORIAL: “Landing Norwegian Air is Rhode Island at Its Finest”
- Seven Things You Need to Know About Norwegian Air Flights