slides: Betaspring’s 15 New Start-Ups For Spring Session
Friday, March 01, 2013
Betaspring, the Providence-based accelerator, as the Spring 2013 session kicks off.
The spring cohort was selected from a talented pool of global applicants representing 20+ countries, according to Betaspring. The majority of the domestic companies—6 out of 15—come from neighboring Massachusetts. The group is rounded out with founders from New York, Rhode Island, Colorado, and Washington DC. The international companies are from England and India.
Take a look at the 15 intriguing start-ups that are working on their launches right in downtown Providence.
Note: RSVP now for Betaspring's Open House on March 21, the midpoint of the Spring program. Come meet the companies, hear their pitches and spend quality time with Betaspring mentors, alumni and movers and shakers from the startup scene. Register here.
- 11 to Watch in 2011: Betaspring Founders Allan Tear, Owen Johnson & Jack Templin
- PowerPlayer: Betaspring’s Allan Tear
- BREAKING: Withers Joins Staff At Betaspring
- Betaspring Applications Are Due
- Betaspring Celebrates Latest Start-Ups at Fall Launch 2012
- Betaspring Demo Day: A Glimpse At Rebuilding RI’s Economy
- Betaspring Kicks Off New Group of Companies
- Betaspring Mentors Entrepreneurs from Across the Country
- Betaspring Tapped by White House to Drive National Innovation
- NEW: Betaspring To Hold Hardware Hackathon This Weekend