The LOOK: Prom Hair 1-2-3
Thursday, May 05, 2011
Weather it's military balls, spring socials, proms, or spring dances, this season is a time for runway worthy hair.
Here are 3 things your stylist will love you for and make it easy to get you red carpet ready for any of your events or dance offs.
1. Research what you want and also ask if your stylist is confident enough to attempt some of this season's hottest looks (especially the one you want!).
2. Another important thing is to let your hair guru know what you don't want (ie too curly, too "done," or too undone... whatever the case may be making... be sure you are both on the same path to glamour).
3. Bring pics of the dress or what you are wearing! One of the biggest mistakes in hair design is that it doesn't match up to what you are wearing for your event. And: a hairdo without makeup is like a dancer without a partner, so research your makeup too.
So remember: to stand out in a crowd you must always err on the side of clean glamour - not too overdone but definitely done.
Happy styling xx!
Frank Antonio Hair and Makeup in Newport.
If you valued this article, please LIKE GoLocalProv.com on Facebook by clicking HERE.
- The LOOK: 3 Hottest Oscar Looks and How to Get Them
- The LOOK: Big City Hair and How to Get It
- The LOOK: Healthy Hair from the Inside Out
- The LOOK: Pro Tips on Hair Care
- The LOOK: Style Trends from the Newport Bridal Show