slides: State Employee Donations for Governor: Who Is Winning?
Thursday, March 06, 2014
Related Slideshow: State Employee Donations for Governor
State employees are already indicating whom they support for Governor through individual contributions, pouring tens of thousands into the campaign coffers of the candidates. A review of state campaign finance records turns up some surprising results for which candidates are hauling in the most in donations. Below is a breakdown of the donations by candidate. Note that the donation tallies are based on individual contributions, may include rank-and-file union workers along with management, and do not include contributions from PACs or any other union-affiliated organizations.
- Russell Moore: Christie, Taveras and Fung—Politicians Gone Wild
- Schaper: Fung, Block, Gina, Pell, Angel of Debt
- INVESTIGATION: Pell Failed to Vote More than Half the Time
- Don Roach: Can We Believe Raimondo?
- Should the Attorney General Investigate Ken Block’s Claims?
- Is Clay Pell the Next Lincoln Chafee?
- 10 Questions Raimondo Has to Answer When Running for Gov of RI
- The Scoop: Block Says He Can Save RI’ers Up to $400 Per Year
- Will Pell’s Missing Votes Matter at the Polls?
- Arthur Schaper: Fung: Full Disclosure on Funding and Failures
- NEW: Ken Block Criticizes Raimondo’s Agenda
- 10 Questions Taveras Has to Answer When Running for Gov of RI
- The Scoop: Clay Pell’s Cousin Donated $2,250 to Raimondo; More
- Block: Fung + Raimondo “Engage in Destructive Political Games”
- NEW: Fung Calls for Chafee and Raimondo to “Come Clean” on Pensions
- EXCLUSIVE: Councilwoman Says Taveras Broke Promise on Pool
- Fung and Block: Do Either Represent GOP on Guns?
- NEW: Block Blasts Chafee and Raimondo on “Closed Door Deal Making”
- Russell Moore: Raimondo vs. Taveras vs. Pell?
- Top Cranston Police Gave Thousands to Fung
- BREAKING: Block, First GOP Candidate Comes Out for DePetro’s Firing
- Russell Moore: Taveras’ Tumultuous Week
- The Scoop: Laffey Says Fung Wanted to Run as a Democrat
- John Hazen White’s LOOKOUT: Heeding Block’s Call for Bold Actions
- 10 Questions Pell Has to Answer When Running for Gov of RI