Rhode Island College Earns Top Ten Ranking for Nursing Program
Wednesday, February 04, 2015
"Being recognized as #10 in the country is evidence that we are providing an outstanding program to residents of Rhode Island" said RIC Dean of Nursing Jane Williams.
RIC is tied for 10th place out of over 700 similar programs throughout the United States based upon factors that include employment services for students, placement services for completes among other factors.
"Our R.N. to B.S.N. program is committed to supporting adult learners on their pathway to baccalaureate degrees," said Donna Huntley-Newby, the director of the RIC R.N. to B.S.N. program.
RNtoBSN.org was formed by a group of professional nurses, educators and writers committed to furthering nursing education.
For more information, click here.
- NEW: Rhode Island College to Break Ground on Art Center Renovation Today
- NEW: Alex and Ani Donates $1M to Rhode Island College
- NEW: Rhode Island College Celebrates Passage of Bond
- Rhode Island College Student Takes Top Prize at Newport Art Museum
- Rhode Island College to Host Grad Studies Open House
- Rhode Island College to Host Comic Art Conference
- Rhode Island Colleges With the Highest Paying Majors
- Rhode Island College Receives Champlin Foundations Grant for New Biochemistry Lab
- NEW: Rhode Island College Unveils New Alex and Ani Hall Art Center
- Rhode Island College Green-Up Clean-Up Day Bigger Than Ever