Former Patriot Spikes Pleads Guilty
Thursday, July 02, 2015
The Patriots released Spikes while the investigation was going on after signing him on May 18th. Spikes remains unsigned.
On Sunday, June 7, Massachusetts State Police responded to a report of car on a median strip on Route 495 in Foxboro.
The police found Spikes' vehicle, a 2011 Mercedes Maybach, abandoned in the median with front end damage.
Shortly after, police responded to another report of a 2009 san Murano with three occupants -a 51-year-old man, a 32-year-old woman, and a 12-year-old boy, all of Billerica- in the same area as the abandoned Maybach. The occupants reported that they were rear-ended by another vehicle.
Spikes was sentenced at Wrentham District Court on Wednesday, June 1.
Related Slideshow: The National Felony League - see the NE Patriots
NFL database can be found at U-T San Diego - the source.
Arrested on a misdemeanor charge of malicious destruction of property after allegedly punching another motorist's windshield in a traffic dispute.
one year probation, 50 hours community service, $455 compensation
Arrested in Walpole, Mass., on domestic abuse charges. Dropped
Arrested for allegedly assaulting his wife at their Cumberland, R.I., apartment. Dropped
Arrested for allegedly assaulting his roommate with scalding water. One year probation, team released him within days
Arrested in the South Beach section of Miami after he allegedly led police on a brief car and foot chase. Dropped
Arrested in Tampa, Fla., for driving under the influence. Released by team within week, two more DUI arrests in 2006
Arrested in Griffin, Ga., and charged with possession of marijuana, noise and seatbelt violation in traffic stop. Dropped
Two days after Super Bowl, he was charged with possession of a half-pound of marijuana, with intent to distribute, and driving an unregistered Crown Victoria in Lowell, Mass. Pleaded to possession; placed on probation.
Issued a misdemeanor summons for marijuana possession in Lafayette, La., after routine search turned up four cigarettes.
Pleaded no contest, suspended five-month jail sentence, 40 hours of community service, 20-hour substance abuse program, $300 fine, $231 in court costs.
Arrested, charged with misdemeanor criminal possession of prescription painkillers after traffic stop. Pleaded guilty to speeding in deal that will dismiss drug charge if he avoids trouble for six months
Arrested, charged with assault with a dangerous weapon and unlawful possession of a high-capacity firearm. He allegedly pointed gun at live-in girlfriend's head. Released by team the next day. Prosecutors later dismissed charges when the woman refused to testify against him.
Arrested, charged with disorderly conduct in relation to incident outside club in Providence, R.I.
Charge to be dropped after 3 months without incident.
Arrested on count of indecent assault and battery. He allegedly groped woman at club underneath her Halloween costume.
Sentenced to six years; given probation after six months.
Charged with third-degree felony assault of a police officer after a dispute outside a Lincoln bar. Convicted of the felony charge and misdemeanor resisting arrest; sentenced 30 days jail, 2 years probation.
Arrested and charged with murder and five weapons counts in the shooting death of Odin Lloyd. Later he was charged with a double murder.
Cut by team.
- Stock Market Spikes: What it Means for Rhode Island
- Unemployment Rate Spikes Again: 10.8 Percent
- Unemployment Rate Spikes in Rhode Island
- Spikes suspended after flunking drug test
- RI Prison Population Spikes, Will Cost Millions to Budget
- Gronkowski Spikes Hockey Puck Prior to Bruins Game
- NEW: Tom Brady and Brandon Spikes Went Out Together Last Weekend
- Mass State Police Investigating Patriots’ Brandon Spikes for Hit and Run
- NEW: Patriots Release Brandon Spikes Amidst Police Investigation
- NEW: Former Patriot Spikes Charged with Speeding and Negligence
- Patriots’ Gronkowski Takes Over the Staples Center
- McCourty Re-Signs With The Patriots Before Free Agency Hits
- NEW: Revis Leaves Patriots To Sign With Jets
- Houston Antwine Elected into Patriots Hall of Fame
- Patriots 2015 Preseason Opponents Announced
- NEW: Vince Wilfork Releases Statement As Patriots Decline His Option
- Patriots Place Franchise Tag On Gostkowski
- The New England Patriots - Greatest Team Ever
- Patriots Victory Parade Moved to Wednesday Due to Snow, Cold
- Patriots Super Bowl Parade in Vines
- 10 Moves the Patriots Need to Make This Off Season
- Patriots Headed to White House on April 23
- NEW: Patriots 2015-16 Schedule Released
- NEW: Patriots Release Wells Report Rebuttal
- NEW: NFL Statement and Letters to Brady, Patriots Regarding Deflategate
- NEW: Kraft, Patriots to Accept Deflategate Penalties
- NEW: Wells Report Released, Claims Patriots, Brady Cheated
- Patriots Gronkowski Responds to Deflategate
- President Obama Welcomes Patriots, Cracks Deflategate Joke
- Patriots Look To Improve With 32nd Pick