RI GOP Honoring Sean Spicer with $1,000 and Up Private Reception and Fundraiser
Wednesday, June 28, 2017
The location to the event will only be disclosed to those RSVP said the GOP.
Spicer, a Barrington native, attended Portsmouth Abbey, and his first job was for United States Senate Democratic leader George Mitchell of Maine in Washington.
Previous White House Press Secretaries have included Bill Moyers (Lyndon Johnson), James Brady (Ronald Reagan - who was wounded in an attempt to kill the President), and George Stephanopoulos (Bill Clinton).
Long-time Portsmouth Abbey faculty member Cliff Hobbins told GoLocal earlier this year that Spicer was a remarkably talented student and “so interested and accomplished in studying history and government.”
Those wanting to purchase tickets and attend the GOP event are asked to "kindly RSVP as soon as possible by email or phone to: [email protected] or 401-573-0129 so that location information can be sent to you."
Related Slideshow: Sean Spicer’s Public Disclosure - 2017
- Trump’s Top Staff Now Features Two RIers, Spicer is Named White House Press Sec.
- Spicer and Flynn - The Two Most Influential Rhode Islanders in America
- White House’s Spicer: Norwegian Air Expansion is Pro-Jobs, Providence Expansion Pending
- White House Press Secretary Spicer Owns Millions in Real Estate in RI, Virginia and Alabama
- Patriots’ Gronkowski Crashes Spicer’s White House Press Briefing