Cicilline to Represent Rhode Island For a Third Consecutive Term
Tuesday, November 04, 2014
Cicilline won 59.09% (82,334 votes) of the vote to Republican Cormick Lynch’s 40.91% (55,795 votes) of the vote.
During his speech at the Providence Biltmore, the former mayor expressed his excitement to work with a predominantly Democratic cabinet in 2015.
- NEW: Cicilline Appointed to Congressional Gun Violence Prevention Task Force
- NEW: Langevin & Cicilline Blast GOP Over Hurricane Sandy Funds
- NEW: Cicilline, Langevin Looking to Send Gun Violence Message at State of the Union Address
- NEW: Cicilline Announces Congressional Art Competition Winners
- Cicilline’s Comeback: Top Stories in RI in 2012
- NEW: Cicilline Rips Republicans After Fiscal Cliff Talks Stall
- NEW: Congressman Cicilline Endorses Diossa in Central Falls
- NEW: Congressman Cicilline Honors Veterans
- National Republicans Still Targeting Congressman David Cicilline
- NEW: Cicilline Urges Obama, Boehner to Protect Seniors from Social Security Benefit Cuts
- Cicilline Calls for Investigation Into IRS in Wake of Allegations