THE BIG POLL #7 - GAMBLING
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Rhode Island is dependent on gambling revenue to support the funding of state services - approximately 10% of the state's revenues derive from gaming.
Now, Massachusetts is moving to expand to casinos. Should RI make the move?
What's your view, should RI expand its gaming?
- THE BIG POLL #1 - Taxes or cuts
- THE BIG POLL #2 - HEALTHCARE REFORM
- THE BIG POLL #3 - Is RI going in the Right Direction?
- THE BIG POLL - # 4 Education
- THE BIG POLL - #5 Full-Time Legislature
- The BIG POLL #6 - DEEPWATER