HealthSource RI Deadline Extended by Weekend Storm
Monday, February 16, 2015
HealthSource RI has announced that due to severe weather conditions they have extended he deadline to sign up for health coverage to February 23.
Rhode Islanders must enroll in a plan and pay the first months' premium by February 23 for coverage which will begin on March 1 or risk paying a penalty to the federal government.
The original deadline was Sunday, February 15 but due to the storm, HealthSource RI's walk in center and contact center were closed.
Both centers will be back up and resuming normal activities on Monday, February 16.
For more information, visit HealthSource RI's website.
- NEW: HealthSource RI Issues Enrollment Deadline Updates
- NEW: HealthSource RI Reports 4,642 Processed Applications to Date
- Smart Benefits: Will HealthSource RI Meet Enrollment Expectations?
- NEW: Healthsource RI Announces Health Benefits Exchange Rates
- New Competition for HealthSource RI Emerges
- NEW: Raimondo Replaces Ferguson at HealthSource RI
- Speaker Mattiello Has Sights on Ending HealthSource RI
- Smart Benefits: HealthSource RI Gets More Federal Funding
- Raimondo’s Choice for HealthSource RI Failed in Vermont
- Guest MINDSETTER™ Blake Filippi: Supreme Court Implications for HealthSource RI