NEW: Washington Trust Announces VP of Technology
Thursday, October 18, 2012
Washington Trust has announced that Mark J. Drywa, of Warwick has been appointed Vice President, Manager of Help Desk Support. Drywa will be responsible for overseeing the day to day operations of the technology help desk in addition to providing technical training and support throughout the organization.
Drywa has over 16 years of technology experience, most recently as Vice President, Desktop Infrastructure Manager for Citizens Bank in Warwick.
The Washington Trust Company is a subsidiary of Washington Trust Bancorp, Inc., a $3.0 billion corporation headquartered in Westerly, Rhode Island. Founded in 1800, Washington Trust is the oldest community bank in the nation and is the largest independent bank headquartered in Rhode Island. A state-chartered bank, Washington Trust offers a full range of financial services, including commercial banking, small business banking, personal banking, and wealth management and trust services through its offices located in Rhode Island, Connecticut and Massachusetts. The Corporation’s common stock trades on The NASDAQ Global Select® Stock Market under the symbol WASH.
- MarcAurele Helps Lead Washington Trust to Record Quarter
- Washington Trust Kicks Off 2012 Peanut Butter Drive
- NEW: Tavares Named to Washington Trust Post
- Washington Trust Scores Record 4th Quarter
- NEW: Washington Trust Announces Record Second Quarter Earnings
- Washington Trust Will Open New Branch in Cranston
- NEW: Washington Trust Named To Bank Director Scorecard
- Washington Trust’s “Pack Your Lunch & Donate the Difference” Day for PB Xpress
- NEW: Washington Trust’s Peanut Butter Drive Reaches 100 Ton Milestone
- Washington Trust’s PB Xpress Collecting Peanut Butter for RI Food Bank
- Washington Trust Bank Provides $1.6 M Loan to Fox Point Marina
- Washington Trust Declares a Dividend
- Washington Trust Gives $10K to Local Food Pantries