NEW: Prosecutors Drop DUI Charges Against Watson
Tuesday, January 29, 2013
According to reports, Watson’s attorney, Charles Tiernan, made a pretrial request to the courts that a urine test be ruled inadmissible and when that motion was approved, the state decided it would drop the case.
Tiernan has said the urine tests wouldn’t have proven Warson was over the legal driving limit when he was arrested in April of 2011 and that the state failed to give him the results of that test within 24 hours, as is state law.
The drug charges were also dismissed as Watson applied for and completed a drug education program.
- EXCLUSIVE: Watson Speaks Out on His Removal
- NEW: Rep. Watson Arrested on Pot Charges Again
- NEW: Watson Appearance Chaos on DePetro’s Show
- NEW: Watson Had Open Beer, Bag of Pot in Car
- NEW: Watson Tests Positive for Marijuana, Cocaine
Enjoy this post? Share it with others.
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.