Hassett Talks About Empowering Future Leaders in RI on Business Monday
Tuesday, April 24, 2018
"FountainHead RI is the brainchild of Co-Founder David Almonte. An idea based on giving back, promoting growth benefiting RI, and providing leadership opportunities to both the generation before, as well as the generations to follow."
Hassett is an investment expert at Janney in Providence.
The goal of the emerging organization is to "provide a platform for millennial engagement in Rhode Island in order to foster professional development, connect the next generation of leaders, and promote leadership in various sectors both locally and nationally."
To get involved with FountainHead R, contact the group here.
- Rob Horowitz: Millennials Coming of Age
- LIVE: Josiah-Faeduwor Says Engaging Millennials Is Crucial For Rhode Island
- Horowitz: Millennials are Now Nation’s Largest Generation
- Della Volpe Unveils Insights on “Morning Joe”—“Most Millennials Fearful of Future”
- Della Volpe: Looking at Alabama Race Through Lens of Harvard Millennial Poll
- LIVE: Can Millennials Save Rhode Island’s Economy?
- New Poll: Millennials Would Rather Have Meteor Strike Than Vote for Trump or Clinton
- Smart Benefits: With Millennials, Creativity is Key to Benefits
- Smart Benefits: Millennials Still find Healthcare Unaffordable
- ABC6’s “In The Arena” Harvard’s Della Volpe Says Millennials Cost Clinton Presidency
- Guest MINDSETTER™ Erlin Rogel: 2015 is The Year of the Millennials