Don’t Miss: Champagne Tasting at The Chanler
Tuesday, November 13, 2012
The ticketed event will take place at The Chanler's Spiced Pear restaurant, where guests can experience many of the finest champagnes and sparkling wines available from the Pernod Ricard collection, including JH Mumm, Perrier-Jouet, Mumm Napa, and more. Chef Thomas Duffy and the Spiced Pear culinary team have curated a specialty menu to pair with each tasting.
Ariane Bouron, Champagne Ambassador for Pernod Ricard USA, will be on hand to present the wines and discuss the significance of each. Ariane has extensive experience in the industry, having worked for two years in China developing the luxury portfolio for Pernod Ricard. She has spent years organizing private tastings for connoisseurs, working with five-star hotels and restaurants around the world, and developing a brand vision for Pernod Ricard’s flagship outlets.
Tickets are $85 per person, plus tax and gratuity. Seating is limited and reservations are required. To learn more and reserve a space, visit www.thechanler.com or call 401-847-2244.
- The Cellar: Report From Napa Valley
- The Cellar: Fumé Blanc + French Fusion
- The Cellar: Whites From Unusual Grapes
- Chanler Inn Chosen as Luxury CEO’s Top Getaway
- NEW: Chanler at Cliff Walk Makes US News Top Hotels 2012
- Chanler Inn Named Top Cliffside Hotel in World by Departures Magazine
- Wine Report From Italy: Sagrantino di Montefalco