CITY OF PROVIDENCE: Committee on Finance Meeting Jan. 30
Monday, January 29, 2018
1. An Ordinance in Amendment of Chapter 2017-23, No. 297, Approved June 20, 2017 of the Ordinances of the City of Providence, making an Appropriation of Seven Hundred Seventeen Million, Nine Hundred Fifty-Four Thousand, Eighty-Five Dollars and no cents ($717,954,085.00) for the Fiscal Year ending June 30, 2018, As Amended.
2. An Ordinance Establishing the Classes of Positions, the Maximum Number of Employees and the Number of Employees in Certain Classes in the City Departments and Repealing Ordinance Chapter 2017-25 No. 299, Approved June 20, 2017, As Amended.
3. Resolution Authorizing Approval of the following Contract Award by the Board of Contract and Supply, in accordance with Section 21-26 of the Code of Ordinances.
(Art, Culture & Tourism)
4. Resolution Authorizing Approval of the following Contract Award by the Board of Contract and Supply, in accordance with Section 21-26 of the Code of Ordinances.
Waste Management of RI $6,500,000.00
(Department of Public Works)
5. Discussion relative to the communication from Lawrence J. Mancini, Finance Director, dated December 29, 2017, submitting the revenue and expenditure 5-Year Budget Projections for Fiscal Years 2019 through 2023.
PER ORDER THE Committee on Finance
Councilman John J. Igliozzi, Chairman
Offices and City Council Chambers are accessible to individuals with disabilities. If you are in need of interpreter services for the hearing impaired, please contact the Office of Neighborhood Services at 421-7768 not less than 48 hours in advance of the hearing date.