CITY OF PROVIDENCE: Committee on Public Works Meeting Jan. 17
Tuesday, January 16, 2018
1. Resolution Requesting the Traffic Engineer to move the McGreary Littlejohn Memorial Square from its current location at Thurbers and Prairie Avenue and relocate it to Public and Prairie Avenue.
2. Resolution Requesting the Director of the Department of Public Works Develop a Traffic Calming Plan for Eaton Street.
3. Resolution Requesting the Director of the Department of Public Works Develop a Traffic Calming Plan for Mount Pleasant Avenue.
4. Resolution Requesting the temporary closure of Adrian Hall Way for a period of ten years in order to permit the development of a skate park on the adjacent property, and to continue to serve as a loading area for the Trinity Repertory Company.
5. Resolution Requesting the Traffic Engineer to cause the installation of crosswalks at Valley Street, Broadway and Westminster Street, including the installation of Pedestrian Crossing Flashing Lights and proper signage.
6. Resolution Requesting the Traffic Engineer to cause the installation of speed humps or other traffic calming measures on Melissa Street.
7. Resolution Requesting the Director of Public Works to cause the installation of speed humps on Regent Avenue from Academy Avenue to River Avenue.
8. Resolution Requesting the Director of Public Works to cause the installation of speed humps on Harold Street from Chalkstone Avenue to Regent Avenue.
9. Resolution Requesting the Traffic Engineer to relocate the "No Parking Anytime" Sign to the edge of the property located at 4 Roanoke Street.
10. Petition from Nicholas Hemond, Esquire, Darrow Everett, LLP, One Turks Head Place, Suite 1200, Providence, Rhode Island 02903, on behalf of HM Ventures Group 7, LLC, requesting an easement on a portion of Wirt Street.
11. Petition from Cynthia Langlykke, Director of Real Estate Development, Olneyville Housing Corporation d/b/a ONE Neighborhood Builders, 66 Chaffee Street, Providence, Rhode Island 02909, requesting to abandon Tanyard Lane.
PER ORDER THE Committee on Public Works
Councilman Michael J. Correia, Chairman
Offices and City Council Chambers are accessible to individuals with disabilities. If you are in need of interpreter services for the hearing impaired, please contact the Office of Neighborhood Services at 421-7768 not less than 48 hours in advance of the hearing date.