Cheat Sheet 30 The Patriarca Papers – Patriarca Asks Paolino to Help with Bay View, Notte’s Cash
Monday, February 29, 2016
Make no mistake about it, the files are layered with information about a time where the scope and reach of the Patriarca crime family permeated nearly every aspect of life in New England.
PAGE 14 Patriarca Gets a Ticket from a Providence Police Officer
On page 16, “Patriarca was issued traffic violation summons number 36372 for ‘driving 45 miles an hour in a 35- mile zone’ was clocked at this speed by Officer REDACTED and PATRIARCA was stopped on Harris Avenue, in from of the Harris Lumber Company.”
On page 30, Salvatore Rizzo of Scarsdale, NY, who is President of the Hancock Raceway, testifies in the Massachusetts hearing investigating the race track, that he owns 85 percent of the Class A stock and the rest was owned by Frank Sinatra and Raymond Patriarca’s attorney Saul Friedman.
“The newspaper also quoted FRIEDMAN as saying that he owned the stock in the track since before Mr. RIZZO, SINATRA, and actor DEAN MARTIN became connected with it, but he said he has had nothing to do with its operation.
PAGE 44 Notte Pocketed His Cash Donations
According to an FBI informant, rumors the former Governor Notte was broke was not true. “This informant stated that REDACTED was of the opinion that NOTTE is not broke as many people, but has plenty of money. During the last campaign in which NOTTE was defeated for re-election, he NOTTE, did not turn over any cash donations to the treasurer of the campaign fund bur kept it all for himself…”
PAGE 65 Patriarca is Attempting to Obtain the Distribution go Bibles from the Consolidated Book Company
“PATRIARCA stated he would contract THOMAS PAOLINO, Rhode Island Supreme Court Judge and gave his the necessary contacts.”
Related Slideshow: FBI Files - The Patriarca Papers - Entry 30
- Cheat Sheet 29, FBI Files: Sen Pastore Bribed, Ed Brooke Investigation, Fogarty Party
- Cheat Sheet 28, FBI Files: Bobby Kennedy, Money and Women to Notte, and Bombing
- Cheat Sheet 27, FBI Files: FBI Tips League About Patriots’ Betting, Chafee’s Impact on Patriarca
- Cheat Sheet 26, FBI Files: Patriot Players Betting on Games, F. Lee Bailey, Dean Martin and Sinatra
- Cheat Sheet 25, FBI Files: DiMaggio and Sinatra on Patriarca’s Race Track Board
- Cheat Sheet 24, FBI Files: State Troopers on the Payroll, Ted Kennedy, Dynamite, Wiretaps
- Cheat Sheet 23, FBI Files: Patriarca and “Bury Him,” Rembrandt and Union Control
- Cheat Sheet 22, FBI Files: Murder Indictment, cost of Bugging, Kennedy Fundraiser, the “Commission”
- Cheat Sheet 21 The Patriarca Papers – Patriarca and Sinatra Business Partners
- Cheat Sheet 20 The Patriarca Papers – Narcotics, Murder of Costello, Getting a Friend’s Son Into BC
- Cheat Sheet 19, FBI Files: FBI Worried Patriarca is Going to Kill IRS Agent
- Cheat Sheet 18, FBI Files: Big Mob Hit, Projo Asks RFK for FBI’s Files, Trouble from “Irishman”
- Cheat Sheet 17, FBI Files: Patriarca Ties to Brink’s Robbery and Jack Witschi’s Sports Arena
- Cheat Sheet 16, FBI Files: Did Patriarca Have Anything to do with Bugsy Siegel’s Murder?
- Cheat Sheet 15, FBI Files: Frank Costello, Auction of White City, and Miami Club
- Cheat Sheet 14, FBI Files: IQ of 80, Dunes Hotel in Vegas and Howard Johnsons
- Cheat Sheet 13: Patriarca’s Home’s Property Tax is $421 and Bugging the Coin-O-Matic
- Cheat Sheet 12, FBI Files: Patriarca and Robert Kennedy, $1M Suit Against Projo
- Cheat Sheet 11, The Patriarca Papers Unveil Sam Giancana, Meyer Lansky and Jerry Angiulo
- Cheat Sheet 10, FBI Files Unveils the Big Wedding, Patriarca’s Girl and Senate Testimony
- Cheat Sheet 9, FBI Files: Patriarca, Gov. Notte, Mayor Curley and So Much More