LIVE: Taking Risk and Finding the Right Fit in Men’s Fashion with Jim Fortier of Blueprint 5
Friday, March 10, 2017
Blueprint 5 says one of the most important thing in men’s fashion is fit.
While showing off some spring styles at GoLocal LIVE, Fortier says it doesn’t matter if your clothing is expensive, if it doesn’t fit right, it won’t look good.
Fortier encourages men to step out of their comfort zone and try different looks. He also says there is new technology in men’s fashion and fabric, so he encourages men to try on a new pair of pants.
Blueprint 5 is a high end men's store featuring clothing from Italy. Blueprint 5 is located in East Greenwich and is running a rare sale through March 31, offering items up to 78% off.
- LIVE: Six Ways Being Organized Can Help You Lose Weight
- LIVE: Gender Equality In Rhode Island Could Re-Shape Politics
- Lion King Star Visits GoLocal LIVE with Molly O’Brien
- Central Falls Mayor Diossa Joins Kate Nagle LIVE
- Hailey Balletto Performs on GoLocal LIVE
- LIVE: RI Jewelry Designer Nicole Romano Shows New Handmade Collection
- Gencarella: Playing Politics With Real People’s Lives
- Politico, Author, FBI Source Caranci on GoLocal LIVE
- LIVE: Gary Sase “The Money Man” Talks Trump Budget, Commerce RI, and 195
- Joel Rosario Tapia of Providence Cultural Equity Initiative on GoLocal LIVE
- LIVE: Kaplan Talks About the Potential to Innovate RI’s Economy Via the Colleges
- GoLocal LIVE Nutrition: The Skinny on Fats
- LIVE: West Warwick’s Johnny Gates Talks about “The Voice” Audition and RI Support
- LIVE: HBOs True Blood Illustrator Clark Huggins Shows RECKLESS DECK
- Costa on GoLocal LIVE: We’re Ready for Protesters at Pro-Trump March in RI
- LIVE: Project GOAL Using Soccer as Educational Motivation
- Parkside’s Davenport Joins Simone on The Taste on GoLocal LIVE
- GoLocal LIVE is Expanding - Welcome to The Taste with Rick Simone