LIVE Nutrition: Plant-Based Diets With Nutritionist Mulligan
Saturday, December 30, 2017
WellFamily Nutrition Coaching says there are many different types of plant-based diets.
“There are benefits of moving to a plant-based diet and you don’t have to give up meat completely,” Mulligan says.
Some of the advantages of reducing or eliminating meat from your diet include saving money, health benefits, and environmental benefits.
If you are going to start a plant-based diet, Mulligan says to make sure you are getting enough nutrients. She says you’ll need to work on getting enough iron, calcium and vitamin B12.
Mulligan is hosting a free food parenting workshop at the Warwick Public Library on January 13.
- LIVE: RI Podcasters Chuck And Brad Host Christmas Comedy Show
- LIVE: Brown Professor Hastings Working To Eliminate Sexual Harassment In Geoscience Fields
- Tuesday on LIVE: A Celtic Sojourn’s O’Donovan, WILDEE, & Prof. Lawless
- LIVE: Leadership Alliance’s Ghee Says STEM Fields Need Diversity
- LIVE: Creating Pomander Centerpieces With Blithewold’s Julie Christina
- LIVE: RI Native and Political Consultant Sullivan Talks GOP Post-Moore, Rubio’s Tax Reform Play
- Friday on LIVE: Leadership Alliance’s Ghee and TV Guide’s Zalben
- LIVE: TV Guide’s Zalben on What To Watch This Winter
- LIVE: 9 Organizing Mistakes You Don’t Want To Make
- LIVE: Ways to Give to The Homeless this Holiday Season with Crossroads RI
- LIVE: WGBH Radio Host O’Donovan Talks A Christmas Celtic Sojourn at The Vets
- Thursday on LIVE: Choreographer Skybetter and “The Silks” Kelly
- PPAC’s “Love Never Dies” Lead Cortes on LIVE: “It’s Just Beautiful”
- LIVE: National Law Enforcement Officer Fatalities Down 10% in 2017
- LIVE: Kelly of The Silks Performs “All I Do” & Talks New Music
- LIVE: Rep. Ranglin-Vassell on Need for Community Response to Joblessness & Gun Violence in RI
- LIVE: Dr. Rich on Tackling RI’s Opioid and Drug Overdose Death Epidemic
- LIVE: Musician Gates Performs “No Vacancy” & Talks Show At The Met
- Wednesday on LIVE: LaSalle Bakery’s Manni & The Guild’s Duffy
- LIVE: Edgewood Residents Ramp Up Fight Against Cumberland Farms—Again
- Thursday on LIVE: Dr. Rich, Musician Gates and a Wedding Special
- LIVE: Last-Minute Gift Ideas With Hope and Main’s Montagnon
- Friday on LIVE: Comedian Mencia and Nutritionist Mulligan