Rec Room PVD, Camp BraveHeart & Blueprint 5 with Supreme Pop-Up on LIVE
Thursday, July 27, 2017
Barksdale will talk about what patrons can expect from a new place that serves ballpark inspired food and houses an indoor bocce ball court.
Hope Hospice & Palliative Care Rhode Island's Camp BraveHeart is a free summer program designed to help kids and teens cope with grief.
The Gilmore family has been going to Camp BraveHeart for ten years. We’ll hear how camp has been a crucial part of their healing journey.
Jim Fortier, owner of Blueprint 5 in East Greenwich, is hosting a special pop-up in store with Supreme apparel.
Fortier will talk about Supreme’s Louis Vuitton line and discuss the unique opportunity to purchase highly fashionable streetwear worn by celebrities like Lady Gaga, Pharell and Frank Ocean.
- LIVE: Hilton Providence General Manager Discusses New Residence Inn
- LIVE: Sasse Says Long Term View Required to Judge Economic Development
- LIVE: Nenner Says Gurney’s Newport Spent $12 Million on Rebranding & Renovating the Property
- LIVE: Hartley talks about Rhode Island’s 1904 World Fair Connections
- LIVE: Working on Walking’s Silva Brings Awareness to Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- LIVE: Little State Flower Co. Expands Farm & Production
- LIVE: Kaplan Believes RI Could Become Innovation District
- LIVE: How To Train Your Robot; Littman Talks About the Future of Machine Programming
- LIVE: Whitcomb Says Chances of PawSox Going to Worcester are Slim
- LIVE: Learning Henna with Artist Caunt-Nulton
- LIVE: Berglund Talks Natural Cycle, 1st App Certified For Contraception
- LIVE: Williams Explains His $3 Million Lincoln Library Donation
- LIVE: Shekarchi Says General Assembly Leadership Close To Budget Resolution
- LIVE: Athenæum’s Burriesci Says “A Hunger For Humanities” Led To Record Breaking Year
- LIVE: Berman Teaches Kids To Code With Pocket Sized Computer
- LIVE: Downtown Neighborhood Association Restoring Providence Riverwalk
- LIVE: The Broadway Blog’s Matthew Wexler — Broadway News
- LIVE: Local Stylist, Rodrigues Has Style Tips on Transitioning Wardrobe for Fall
- LIVE: Project 401’s Maldonado on “Honoring & Appreciating Women” Saturday at Riverside Park
- LIVE: Free Outdoor Movie Nights Highlight Summer at Pawtucket’s Slater Mill
- LIVE: Omni’s Goldman Boasts Why the Hotel Is the Biggest and Strategically Important to RI
- LIVE: Crowne Plaza’s Dallaire Says it Offers Largest Amount of Hotel Meeting Space in RI
- LIVE: The 21st Flickers’ RI International Film Fest Offers New Events Throughout The State
- LIVE: Morris Brings His Indie Rock Group, The Unlikely Candidates, to Providence
- LIVE: RI Native Musician Nico Franc on His “Homegrown Tour”