Arctic Playhouse to Commemorate Station Night Club Fire With “41 Signs of Hope”
Sunday, February 03, 2019
“41 Signs of Hope.”
The program will take place on Sunday, February 24 at 2 p.m. and is free to the public.
“41 Signs of Hope” will be led by Dave Kane.
Kane is the father of Nicholas O’Neill who was the youngest victim of the fire.
“After receiving a barrage of signs, including vocal messages from Nicky. Dave is convinced that he has not 'lost' his son. Instead, he has been given the priceless gift of loving eternal connection with his boy,” writes the Arctic Playhouse about Kane.
- Station Nightclub Fire Survivor Releases Self-Published Memoir
- LIVE: Dave Kane on Remembering Lessons Learned at 15th Anniversary of Station Nightclub Fire
- Guest MINDSETTER™ Dave Kane: Station Fire Memorial Important For All Rhode Islanders
- Dave Kane: Trump and the Fire Marshall
- Guest MINDSETTER™ Dave Kane: Covering Your Butt 101