slides: 12 Award Winning Wine List Dining Destinations
Thursday, May 25, 2017
Whether you prefer a red or white, or you are an experienced wine drinker or are just learning, these dining destinations are enjoyable for all.
From inexpensive to affordable and extravagant, these restaurant lists offer nearly every choice.
Of course, wine is to be enjoyed every day, so if you miss celebrating National Wine Day, set up this list for a future dining visit.
See 12 Award Winning Wine List Dining Destinations in the Slideshow Below
Related Slideshow: 12 Award Winning Wine List Dining Destinations
590 Ocean Ave, Newport
Providing an elegant dining room and amazing alfresco views, Castle Hill offers a world-class culinary experience. Seasonal, local ingredients are used in a variety of thoughtful and unexpected dishes using cooking techniques from around the world.
The menu is paired easily with an award-winning wine list that features over 800 selections.
1 Citizens Plz, Providence
Casually elegant Cafe Nuovo, at the Gondola Landing on Providence's famed Riverwalk, has scenic waterside views in the heart of Providence. Cafe Nuovo offers contemporary American cuisine and heavenly desserts. The extensive wine list offers an abundance of perfect pairings.
22 Bowens Wharf, Newport
22 Bowen’s is a sophisticated and elegant restaurant, located in Newport and known worldwide as offering some of the City by the Sea’s best food and drink. Their bar is part of a vibrant space punctuated with incredible award-winning wines.
245 Atwells Ave, Providence
Award winning, authentic, Neapolitan recipes served in a sophisticated and modern atmosphere, featuring a chef’s table in the dining room. Zooma’s extensive menu and award-winning wines include many exclusive selections that make you feel like a VIP.
They offer wine flights daily, so you can enjoy an impromptu wine tasting anytime.
903 Chalkstone Ave, Providence
Located on a quiet corner in Providence, this high-energy eatery was named for the mountain range that runs through South America. This Bolivian Restaurant specializing in the finest Peruvian and Bolivian cuisine offers traditional recipes, including chicken and seafood dishes, that are prepared with authenticity in mind.
Their wine list surprises with its nontraditional offerings from South America and its knowledgeable staff. In addition, Los Andes started a new wine flight program.
970 Douglas Pike C, Smithfield
289 Atwells Ave, Providence
Tavolo Wine Bar & Tuscan Grille specializes in authentic and innovative Italian cuisine, located both in Providence and Smithfield. Tavolo is well known for winning various Wine Awards, and for hosting numerous wine dinners to educate their guests.
You will receive an amazing amount of selections no matter whether you choose to have a glass or a bottle.
1 Bluff Ave, Westerly
From sophisticated fine dining to casual beach fare, dining options abound at Ocean House. Offering world-class service and a farm-to-table philosophy, they harmonize the menu selections to pair with wine as an art form.
Guests are invited to experience a unique selection of intimate epicurean events, tastings and immersive wine educational opportunities, as well the farm-to-table process.
3000 Chapel View Blvd, Cranston
The Chapel Grille of Cranston features hearth style cuisine and a Mediterranean Italian influenced menu.
Watch their pizza being fired in our Woodstone hearth oven while enjoying a glass of wine from the large by the glass selections, as well as their award-winning wine list or take in their soaring cathedral bar and enjoy their cozy dining room.
2 Pine St, Providence,
Located in the Downtown financial district of Providence, with the famed Riverwalk steps away, Capriccio has been dining destinations for decades. Their dedication to excellence is reflected in over 40 awards for fine dining, wines and decor.
The wine list covers many of the famous vineyards of Europe, while still being diverse from many other wine regions of the world.
26 Marlborough St, Newport
The White Horse Tavern creates a fresh, contemporary culinary experience in America’s Oldest Restaurant. They are committed to showcasing native ingredients and supporting local business and agriculture, by procuring as much locally when available and in season.
The wine selections by the glass and by the bottle offer an abundance of options to pair up with your meal.
10 Memorial Blvd, Providence
The very first Capital Grille started in Providence. With more than 350 world-class wines seeming to come from nearly every wine-growing region on earth you will be making a list of what to try on each visit. The reviews and experiences of guests talk of old world and new world gems, little-know wines on the brink of stardom.
The mouthwatering dry aged steaks and fresh seafood deserve nothing less than an award-winning wine list.
365 Atwells Ave, Providence
Pane E Vino offers a comforting, rustic Italian atmosphere, with a menu created to honor the traditions of family serving Neapolitan style Italian cuisine. The wine list reflects this with every bottle hailing from all the wine producing regions of Italy.
Pane E Vino regularly hosts wine dinners and tastings and has very knowledgeable staff in Italian wine culture.
- The Cellar: Summer Wines from New Zealand
- Hardship Licenses & Unlimited Wine Sampling: This Week at The State House
- The Cellar: A Special Summer Wine Treat
- Mill’s Tavern Wins Wine Spectator Award for 3rd Straight Year
- First Annual Fall Wine & Craft Beer Tasting to Benefit Gloria Gemma
- The Cellar: Next Stop - 2016 Boston Wine Expo
- 1st Annual Spring Festival Coming to Purple Cat Winery
- Willie McGinest, Houston Antwine Inducted Into Patriots Hall of Fame
- The Cellar: The Making of a World Class Wine
- The Cellar: Last Minute Thanksgiving Wine
- The Cellar: Don’t Miss - Mohegan Sun WineFest
- Owner of Teo Costa Winery and Visiting Chef from Alba, Italy to Host at Massimo
- Yoga and Wine in Newport with Vineyard VinyasaYoga - Fall Series
- Gasbarro’s Fine Wine & Spirits President Sandy Gasbarro Joins LIVE’s The Taste
- Victor Ordonez of Ordonez Wine Selections Joins LIVE’s The Taste
- Los Andes Chef Curi Joins LIVE’s The Taste to Announce Expanding Wine Program
- Gasbarro’s Fine Wine & Spirits President Gasbarro Talks Wine Scoring on LIVE’s The Taste
- Massimo to Celebrate 1 Year Anniversary With Spring Wine Tasting
- Capital Grille’s Phillips Talks Meat and Wine Pairings and a New Cigar Series
- The Cellar: Versatile Holiday Wines
- The Cellar: 2017 Boston Wine Expo
- Federal Hill’s Massimo Restaurant Announces Monthly Wine Dinner Series
- Newport Manners & Etiquette: Mr. Trump’s Handshake + Wine Etiquette + Cubicle Etiquette
- Trattoria Roma Announces New Friday Menu Featuring Half Price Wine