StyleWeek Northeast Will Feature 15 Designers in February
Tuesday, December 29, 2015
StyleWeek Northeast has announced its return to the runway that will take place from February 23-27 at the Ballroom at Providence G.
The even will feature over 15 local, regional, and national designers, including New York's Alexandra Nam, Massachusetts' Nicholas Pini, and Lithuania native and current Cape Cod resident Devinto
StyleWeek Northeast is presented by Imperial Pearl.
For more information, click here.
Established in 2009, StyleWeek has a vision of connecting buyers and press with emerging design talent. Since the events inception, over 100 emerging designers have showcased their talents.
Imperial Pearl is the largest independent pearl company in America under the leadership of three generations of the Bazar family.
Related Slideshow: 10 Beauty Salons in RI for Your Weekend Prep
Retail Therapy Beauty Bar
1276 Bald Hill Rd., Warwick, RI
This salon offers manicure and pedicure deals paired with chardonnay, champagne and cocktails!
Beauty Lounge at Magnolia
1375 Park Ave., Cranston, RI
Get a luxurious facial before you go out on the town at Magnolia's Beauty Lounge. They offer a variety of treatments including an anti-aging lactic acid peel followed by a multivitamin recovery masque that will help you put your best face forward.
Photo: Beauty Lounge at Magnolia
48 Hillside Rd., Cranston, RI
Located in Garden City, Studio B houses it's very own beauty boutique! After you get your makeup applied you can actually purchase the products.
Photo: Studio B
KY Michaels Salon
442 Wickenden St., Providence, RI
KY Michaels is known for providing the "Best Haircuts" around for men and women.
Photo: KY Michaels Salon
La La Luxe
139 Elmgrove Ave., Providence, RI
La La Luxe Salon offers special conditioning treatments to tame any difficult hair type: brittle/dry/fragile hair, rebellious to curly hair, and lifeless or dull hair can all be remedied in time for the weekend.
Tiffany's Salon and Spa
21 West St., Barrington, RI
Feeling tense after a long work week? Relax with a hot stone massage or Reiki at Tiffany's. They also offer massage packages so you can feel refreshed every weekend!
The W Salon
713 Westminster St., Providence, RI
The W Salon has a Brazilian Blowout treatment that will smooth and tame your rogue hair. Their staff is also Deva certified to properly cut your curly locks.
114 North Main St., Providence, RI, 02903
Moss Salon is one of the only salons around that offers neo-extensions: a hair technique that uses no glue or clips to seamlessly give you longer locks and change your look.
Photo: Moss Salon
Flipp Salon Apothecary
38 Transit St., Providence, RI
Flipp provides services using natural, plant-based products, and offer custom-brewed teas you can sip as you relax and enjoy their beauty treatments.
Photo: Flipp Salon Apothecary
- Up Close with StyleWeek Designer Joseph Aaron Segal
- Cocktails to Raise Funds for Dress for Success, StyleWeek Providence
- StyleWeek Preview: Designer Maria Del Carmen Mercado
- The LOOK: StyleWeek-Inspired Looks for Fashion Shows
- Up Close with StyleWeek Providence Artistic Director
- StyleWeek Providence: Kara Wickman & Maria Del Carmen Mercado
- StyleWeek Providence: Karen Beebe & Samuel Vartan
- $140 for $200 Admission to StyleWeek Providence
- StyleWeek Supports Heart Association with Creative Fashion Show
- Summer Fashion Trends + Where to Find Them
- Don’t Miss: Angela Moore Fashion Show July 12
- NEW: RISD Student Puts Providence Fashion in GQ’s Street Style
- New England Vintage Chic: Taking Fashion Risks With Confidence
- Prom Fashion Show To Raise Funds for Station Fire Memorial
- Local Dog Fashion Goes Nautical for America’s Cup
- Spring Fashion Insider: Openings, Sales + More
- ALPHA MALE: 6 Fashion Rules for Every Man
- Winter Fashion Finds at a Steal
- StyleWeek Providence: Beauty Round-Up
- Go Red StyleWeek Challenge
- StyleWeek Providence: Jennifer Greeke & Kelly Eident
- Fashion Show for Blackstone Valley Children’s Shelter
- The LOOK: NY Fashion Week Behind The Scenes Trends
- Fashion Legend André Leon Talley Coming to Providence April 26
- Downton Abbey Fashion Comes to Prov
- The Angela Moore Fashion Show & Brunch Set for July 9
- RI Beauty Expert: Daytripping for Fashionistas
- “Fashionably Late” Presented by BENRUS Set For October 1 in Boston
- Angela Moore Fashion Show and Champagne Brunch Debuts at Rosecliff
- TRENDER: Fashion Designer Kate Brierley
- RI Beauty Expert: What Makes Rhode Island a Great Fashion Place
- RI Beauty Expert: The Art of Blushing - Creamy Color for Summer’s End
- RI Beauty Expert: Lavender Love
- RI Beauty Expert: Campus Style for Grown-Ups
- RI Beauty Expert: Bold Red Lips
- RI Beauty Expert: Providence’s StyleWeek Northeast
- RI Beauty Expert: Midsummer Style
- RI Beauty Expert: Cool Summer Beauty Shopping
- RI Beauty Expert: Summer S.O.S.
- RI Beauty Expert: Styling a Lace Skirt
- RI Beauty Expert: Postcard Perfumes - Fragrances for Rhode Island Seaside Havens
- RI Beauty Expert: Five Fall Beauty Appointments You Need
- RI Beauty Expert: The Return of the Dressing Gown
- RI Beauty Expert: Where to Jumpstart your Holiday Beauty & Style Shopping
- RI Beauty Expert: Mysterious Pearls & How to Wear Them
- RI Beauty Expert: How to Pack an Evening Bag
- RI Beauty Expert: New Sparkling Hair Accessories
- RI Beauty Expert: Last Minute Beauty Stocking Stuffers
- RI Beauty Expert: Your Shapewear Handbook - What to Wear Under That Party Dress
- RI Beauty Expert: What to Wear to Your High School Reunion
- RI Beauty Expert: Show Some Leg - The Return of Hosiery
- RI Beauty Expert: Taking It All Off - Five New Makeup Removers
- RI Beauty Expert: Inside/Out Beauty Care - Jahmeir Skincare Studio
- RI Beauty Expert: Fall’s Booty Call Finding Your Cold Weather Dream Boots