VIDEO: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Announce Engagement
Monday, November 27, 2017
The wedding will be held in 2018 and is sure to be the biggest social event of the year on the globe.
The two have been dating for the past couple of years.
"Kensington Palace said Ms. Markle's engagement ring was designed by Prince Harry and features two diamonds which belong to his late mother, Diana, Princess of Wales.
At the centre of the ring is a diamond from Botswana, a country the couple has spent time together over the last year and a half. The band is made from gold," reported BBC.
Like his parent's and his brother's wedding, Harry's wedding will be a global event televised and stream to much of the world.
Prince Harry & Meghan Markle arrive for a photocall at Kensington Palace Gardens on the day their engagement is announced. pic.twitter.com/YkcEvosY9L— Kensington Palace (@KensingtonRoyal) November 27, 2017
- Newport Manners & Etiquette: Handling Lustful Advances, Umbrella Etiquette, + Wedding Registries
- Newport Manners & Etiquette: Saying “Sorry” Isn’t Enough + Weddings + Parties
- Newport Manners & Etiquette: Breaking Up Is Hard to Do, Calling Off Wedding + Turning Off Phones
- Newport Manners & Etiquette: Mens Short-Shorts, Unrequited Love & Wedding Invitation Etiquette
- Jackie & JFK’s Newport Wedding Brought to Life With Return to Camelot Presentation
- Newport Manners & Etiquette: 2017 Wedding Trends + How to Accept A Compliment
- Newport Manners & Etiquette: Mrs. Trump’s Bad Table Manners, Weddings + More
- Newport Manners & Etiquette: Children at Weddings
- VIDEO: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Announce Engagement
- Is Brown Grad Emma Watson Dating Prince Harry?
- Newport Manners: Is Wedding Etiquette Crumbling?
- Newport Manners & Etiquette: Weddings, Funerals, Gossiping +More
- Lawyer for Stone House Inn: “We’re Moving Forward” After 14 Wedding Cancellations Forced By Court
- Steph Curry and Kyrie Irving In Newport for Harrison Barnes’ Wedding at Rosecliff
- Infinite Events’ Trombetti Explains Wedding Planning Basics on LIVE
- Arpeggio Wedding Entertainment’s Cormier Talks Music on LIVE
- Welcome to GoLocal Wedding Channel - A Guide to Forever
- Russell Morin Catering’s Dorius Highlights Potential Wedding Venues on LIVE
- Newport Manners & Etiquette: Holiday Wedding Engagement, Hosting Essentials, & More
- Wednesday on LIVE: GoLocal’s Big Wedding Announcement
- Getting There Is Half The Fun - Wedding Transportation Tips
- Newport Manners & Etiquette: Utterly Casual Yacht Wedding, Whatever Gender Restrooms, No-Show Guest
- Lawyer Makes Case for Little Compton Residents Opposed to Big Weddings at Stone House Inn
- Harbor Lights’ Longo Talks Weddings and Holiday Events on LIVE’s The Taste
- Organize + Energize: Throwing Out Your Wedding Dress
- A Perfect Wedding Is “All in the Details”