Renaissance Providence Hotel Wins Best of Weddings Award
Friday, January 08, 2016
“To know that our staff, service and amenities played such an important role in creating such a beautiful and memorable wedding day for so many couples is a terrific and gratifying feeling. How wonderful that so many brides and grooms and the people that care about them took the time to share the wedding experience they had at our hotel with The Knot. We are tremendously appreciative of their input, very proud of earning this award and so pleased that this recognition will help other couples who are planning a wedding discover more about our wedding offerings," said Kimberly Greene, general manager of the Renaissance Providence Downtown Hotel.
In 2016, only two percent of the 250,000 local wedding professionals listed on TheKnot.com have received this accolade.
To determine the winners, the Knot assessed nearly one million reviews from real couples across various vendor categories such as venues, musicians, florists, photographers, caterers and more.
Weddings at the Renaissance Providence Downtown Hotel range from 50 to 500 people. Guests can choose from nine event rooms, totaling over 10,000 square feet of versatile special event space.
Renaissance Providence Downtown Hotel
The Renaissance Providence Downtown Hotel is among 160 Renaissance Hotels in over 35 countries around the world encouraging guests to Live Life to Discover™ and featuring Navigators as the modern “concierges” that direct guests to unique and unexpected local discoveries.
The Knot is the nation’s leading wedding resource with a marketplace that seamlessly engages, matches and connects couples with the right local vendors, products and services they need to plan and pull off their wedding.
Video wall courtesy of Renaissance Hotel
- Tape Art Exhibit at Renaissance Providence
- Don’t Miss: Providence Renaissance Wine Festival Sept. 9
- NEW: Symposium Celebrates Providence Renaissance This Weekend
- UPDATE: Providence Renaissance Wine Festival This Sunday
- Don’t Miss: Providence’s Renaissance Wine Festival August 28
- NEW: Procaccianti Group Buys Renaissance Providence
- The Perfect Facial at Providence’s Renaissance Clinique
- Riley: Providences Wainwright Caught in Renaissance Hedge Fund Lie
- Rhode Island Manufacturing Renaissance Collaborative To Present Next Generation Strategies
- RI Manufacturing Renaissance Collaborative Introduces Online Resource
- Brett Smiley: We Can Spur a True Providence Economic Renaissance
- Guest MINDSETTER™ Cedric de Leon: PC Should Boycott the Renaissance Hotel