Infinite Events’ Trombetti Explains Wedding Planning Basics on LIVE
Thursday, November 16, 2017
Erica Trombetti, Owner & Event Producer at Infinite Events joined Rick Simone on GoLocal LIVE on Wednesday to discuss how to create the complete "great experience."
She explained the basics that each couple should think about when starting their planning -- from ceremony choices to the honeymoon. We learned about her vendor match-making options to make the planning process run smoother. Trombetti showcased a gown from Spark Bridal modeled by Bethanie D'Andrea that help explain important tips to consider when selecting a wedding dress.
- Wednesday on LIVE: GoLocal’s Big Wedding Announcement
- Newport Manners & Etiquette: Weddings, Funerals, Gossiping +More
- Newport Manners & Etiquette: Breaking Up Is Hard to Do, Calling Off Wedding + Turning Off Phones
- Newport Manners & Etiquette: Handling Lustful Advances, Umbrella Etiquette, + Wedding Registries
- Newport Manners & Etiquette: Children at Weddings
- Newport Manners & Etiquette: Simple Restaurant Guidelines + Wedding Updates
- Newport Manners & Etiquette: Saying “Sorry” Isn’t Enough + Weddings + Parties